svvs

do they sell spec training wheels yet?

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts
  • Region:NYR
  • Car Year:1991
  • Car Number:12?
In one of the latest trends of "closeout" style websites, there is one called Whiskey Militia that handles surfing and snowboarding equipment.

Today, they are advertising the contour 1080p camera at 46% off.

Now the thing is.....only one item is for sale at a time. When they blow out that item, they go to the next one. I'm not sure if they have an RSS feed for what is currently on sale, but if anyone is looking for a camera and has some patience, this may be a good deal for you.

http://www.whiskeymilitia.com/

My friends and I have bought a lot of surf gear and snowboard gear from this website....it's legitimate.

-Vick

Vick
www.volko.com
Black SM/SM2/"Slap Bracelet Throwback" #12 in the Northeast....if the car was made in the early 90's it should look like it.

1.6L forever!  Bring on your '99's and '01's!

Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Donor - Made PayPal donation

Keith Novak

Keith Novak

Steadily Improving Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,128 posts
  • Region:Northwest/Oregon
  • Car Year:1995
  • Car Number:88
If you want a deal on the Contour HD, check out $149 Pricepoint.com. They're a bicycle gear internet company. Bought lots of stuff there including my Contour HD. The only problem is they don't sell all the accessories so for those you'll need to look elsewhere.

Nice picture and audio quality on the camera too.
Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations!

G-Man

G-Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Region:Colorado Region
  • Car Year:1985
  • Car Number:45
Someone on our local NASA Forums showed the Contour at backcountry.com for $137.
http://tinyurl.com/44mjzy3
I have one and love it. This is certainly a great price. You'll want a 16gb or 32gb card, card reader, and maybe some mount accessories. Yes, it's being closed-out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users