Steve Miller

Steve Miller

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Region:DC Region SCCA
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:35
Hi. I'm running for re-election to the Washington DC SCCA Board of Directors. Rather than posting a bunch of text here, I've written something up to say why I'm needed and what I've accomplished, and what I hope to do in my next term.

Please check out http://stevemiller2011.blogspot.com for details, and I hope you'll support my re-election bid. Thanks.

Mike Collins

Mike Collins

Big Cheese

• Moderators
  • 1,262 posts
  • Region:Washington DC
  • Car Number:75
WDCR SM Folks, we talked about this at the drivers meeting. VOTE FOR STEVE!!!!
Mike "MEATHEAD" Collins
Founder - Partner
MEATHEADRacing
240-476-1593

www.meatheadracing.com
Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Sponsor / Advertiser - Site sponsor / advertiser... support these guys! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Sugar Daddy - Made PayPal donation of $500+ Donor - Made PayPal donation Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. MX5 Cup Participant - Has Participated in a MX5Cup.com Series Event Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other

Neil O

Neil O

MEATHEAD Racing Draftman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • Region:WDC
  • Car Number:06
http://www.wdcr-scca...10/Default.aspx.

Link to vote

Weekend Warrior

Weekend Warrior

Racing to Cure ALS

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
I had 4 people come by the Weekend Warrior garage this weekend to vote. Wish more would have stopped by. If you are out for the FATT this Friday, I will be there and can allow access again during lunch or just pop around the corner to EV and use their wireless signal.
Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations!

Steve Miller

Steve Miller

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts
One last post, then I'll shut up (well, about this, anyway): if you're a member of the Washington, DC Region of the SCCA, and haven't yet voted, please vote -- the electronic-voting deadline is 11:59 this coming Monday.

I hope you'll vote for me, but even if you don't it'd be good if you vote for the candidate or candidates you support.

You can vote at http://www.wdcr-scca...10/Default.aspx.

Thanks!

Mike Collins

Mike Collins

Big Cheese

• Moderators
  • 1,262 posts
LAST CHANCE. VOTE!!!!!!!!
Mike "MEATHEAD" Collins
Founder - Partner
MEATHEADRacing
240-476-1593

www.meatheadracing.com
Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Sponsor / Advertiser - Site sponsor / advertiser... support these guys! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Sugar Daddy - Made PayPal donation of $500+ Donor - Made PayPal donation Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. MX5 Cup Participant - Has Participated in a MX5Cup.com Series Event Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other

Mike Collins

Mike Collins

Big Cheese

• Moderators
  • 1,262 posts
From the WDCR Annual meeting: Chuck Edmondson, Steve Miller, Gregg Ginsberg, and Louis Alessi have been elected to the Board of Directors.
Mike "MEATHEAD" Collins
Founder - Partner
MEATHEADRacing
240-476-1593

www.meatheadracing.com

Glenn

Glenn

Mid Pack Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts
  • Region:SE

From the WDCR Annual meeting: Chuck Edmondson, Steve Miller, Gregg Ginsberg, and Louis Alessi have been elected to the Board of Directors.

Congrats Steve!

Glenn Murphey, Crew Chief
Owner Crew Chief Services The Pinnacle of Excellence, Contract Crew Services for the racing community.
Soon to be back in the club racing scene for good ;)

Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Weekend Warrior

Weekend Warrior

Racing to Cure ALS

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
Congrats Steve and Greg!
Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations!

Gregg

Gregg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Region:WDC
  • Car Year:1989
  • Car Number:72
Thanks, Alan, and congrats to Steve.
Gregg Ginsberg
'90 CRX Si -- MARRS ITA #72
WDCR-SCCA Rookie of the Year 2003

Steve Miller

Steve Miller

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts
Congrats, Gregg and all the other victims, ur, elect-ees. And thanks to everyone for their support!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users