updates?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

TeamFigmentedRacing

TeamFigmentedRacing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Who were the class winners in the enduro and regional? Adam and I weren't able to make it out this year... :crying2:

Charles Boehly

Charles Boehly

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Region:Finger Lakes
  • Car Year:1992
  • Car Number:51
Farbman and Leverone first in SM in the enduro, second overall behind the Weisbergs in the Boxster only one lap down. Not sure of the sprints or Pro-IT.
Charles Boehly
SM #51

svvs

svvs

do they sell spec training wheels yet?

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts
  • Region:NYR
  • Car Year:1991
  • Car Number:12?
My enduro results are at the 3:30 mark.....I was pretty shot after the race and didn't get the final results.

In SM:

Farbman/Leverone
Alan Lendrum/Ken Lendrum
Campbell/Campbell

Big ups to the Hammitte's for their fourth place finish. Both Ann and Keith drove really well.

Did anyone else feel like there was a lot of contact during the enduro? That STL yellow miata beat me up pretty good.

Also, thanks to the Lendrums for the tips and tricks they shared with me. I need to work on my setup a bit, but the one for the esses in traffic worked really well. Hopefully I'll come back with enough talent next year to work on the other stuff.

Vick
www.volko.com
Black SM/SM2/"Slap Bracelet Throwback" #12 in the Northeast....if the car was made in the early 90's it should look like it.

1.6L forever!  Bring on your '99's and '01's!

Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Donor - Made PayPal donation

edzeb

edzeb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
We won SSM in the 4hr. Had 2nd all set in the regional, but an old Alfa had me do a major spin out of 11 and onto the front straight for all the family to see! So it was 3rd. Oh....and there was a wedding too. :)

Muda

Muda

ComingToAMirrorNearYou

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 365 posts
  • Region:WDC
  • Car Year:1999
Congratulations on your trophy, Ed! :spin:
Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users