wheel

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts
  • Region:KC
  • Car Year:1992
  • Car Number:20
Although I don't really care for him, I hope things go well for him and for his new team. There is no question that he is a very good racer, but the quality of his character will be determined with what happens this season. I would love to be a fly on the wall the first time the crew does not function up to his expectations.
wheel

Josh Chaney

Josh Chaney

JC-MX5

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:33
He earned a new ride a little too easily for someone with major issues, but I admit, James Finch could use him behind the wheel. I've never liked either of the Busch brothers, really. They're very talented, but they're also obnoxious pricks more often than not.
- Team Fail Motorsports: Failing Hardcore Since 2009 -

wheel

wheel

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts
  • Region:KC
  • Car Year:1992
  • Car Number:20
Josh,
I agree. Kyle is even worse than Kurt. It does give me someone to cheer against. They never fail to act like total a-holes.

Bench Racer

Bench Racer

Different strokes for different folks : )

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,508 posts
  • Region:Milwaukee
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:14
All this Bush bashing stuff is only enhanced by the MANY different media. It was no different back in the day of USAC.

Happy Holidays to all, even the Bush brothers, A.J, Mario, Jimmy H. & of course Jones.
Broken record - You are starting to sound like a broken record. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

dstevens

dstevens

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,404 posts
  • Region:LVR
The Busch brothers get treated the way they do because they are assholes. Finch, while a nice guy with good intentions, is a couple of races away from being a start and park. It was the only ride he could get and he's lucky he's not sitting 2012 out. The same thing would have happened to his brother had The Coach not smoothed things over with Mars. It goes to prove that you can't be a complete douche bag no matter how talented you are. It's as much, or more about marketing than what happens on track.

Jim Drago

Jim Drago

East Street Racing / 2 Time National Champion

• Administrators
  • 6,566 posts
  • Region:Mid South
  • Car Year:2005
  • Car Number:2

The Busch brothers get treated the way they do because they are assholes. Finch, while a nice guy with good intentions, is a couple of races away from being a start and park. It was the only ride he could get and he's lucky he's not sitting 2012 out. The same thing would have happened to his brother had The Coach not smoothed things over with Mars. It goes to prove that you can't be a complete douche bag no matter how talented you are. It's as much, or more about marketing than what happens on track.

Being out in Vegas and in the roundy round scene, did you see this guys coming up? Similar back then as well?

East Street Auto Parts
Jim@Eaststreet.com
800 700 9080

NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Hoosier Super Tour points Champion - Hoosier Super Tour points Champion ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata BFG Supertour Winner - Majors Winner - Circuit of the Americas Winner - We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America

dstevens

dstevens

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,404 posts
  • Region:LVR
I didn't get out of karts until 2008 and only did two seasons in the stock car. By the time I got to The Bullring they were long gone. From what I understand, the kids were low key and the dad was pretty generous to the other racers, loan parts, help, etc. Shrubby supports a guy that's still racing at The Bullring but mostly Irwindale, Alex Hasse. Irwindale is really the place to be around here. He has a super late/ late model program well before he started KBM, pretty well equipped. They show up with a big hauler, lots of crew, dye-sub uniforms, the works.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users