First and foremost, kudos to u for asking for advice publically. I was never that smart...
I instruct a lot at MSRC and have raced there several times and so know it well under most conditions. A few comments (Some duplicates of other posts before me):
1. Chill. I suspect that you lost confidence by your second spin and your head beat you from then on. It's hard to drive a tricky car/conditions and harder still to overcome stunted confidence. Perhaps the most important lesson of the day - only you can say though.
2. Your tire pressures were way low to start with. In the cold at that track start out at 32 or 33 at the speeds your are currently running and come down to 31 when you get faster. On CCW runs the RF will run 1psi hotter in general. A few drivers choose to run RA-1's at low 30's hot but the general consensus is 36-38.
3. The first 2 morning sessions are always slippery at MSRC and so expect to slide a lot. This is aggrevated on RA-1's versus street tires. Paradoxically the only way you will get good grip is to heat the tires up by going fast. Catch 22. In any event don't expect good track grip till the third session.
4. Your set up sounds generally close. Most cars in the SW run with zero tow front and back. Your post suggests you took the car to a normal setup place for adjustment. While I know you are on a budget, spend the money to take it to someone who is really good at this. Team MER (at MSRC) could nail it for you or you could wait till Ed Gilfus next comes to a Dallas area race and have him do it at the race.
5. Maybe your tires are fine, maybe not. I run tires at MSRC till they cord with no problems. On the other hand if the tires are old they will be no good. As MPR noted, I had a minor problem with 3 year old tires at TWS last year and ended up sitting in the lake (yes there is one at TWS) on my out lap. Spent 3 hours pulling grass and other evil smelling stuff out of the car while others (like MPR) snickered. It's OK though, I'll be waiting for him at the finish line in March
. Let's see him get his car down to 2400.
6. I am happy to provide some input on your video. If you want, you can meet over at my office in Addison after work or at lunch time and we could take a look. This would be a lot better than trying to comment via the forum.