Andrew Charbonneau

Royal P.I.T.A.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts
  • Region:83
  • Car Year:1967
  • Car Number:67
Thank you for another well prept car from autoteknick and to all who were the hat under the camp graet weekend and thanks to my fellow miata pals you know how you are.

great race up front very crazy and the reason i like to race .

a shot out to my bitches from flatout racing the mutineer party was fun . what a gas
also nice job on the event alot of cars went up in flames
Satire is primarily a literary genre or form, although in practice it can also be found in the graphic and performing arts. In satire, vices, follies, abuses, and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, ideally with the intent of shaming individuals, and society itself, into improvement.[1] Although satire is usually meant to be funny, its greater purpose is often constructive social criticism, using wit as a weapon.
SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America Survivalist - Won 25 Hours at Thunderhill! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other

Andrew Charbonneau

Andrew Charbonneau

Royal P.I.T.A.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts
As for the eastsreet band good to see you still got it
Satire is primarily a literary genre or form, although in practice it can also be found in the graphic and performing arts. In satire, vices, follies, abuses, and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, ideally with the intent of shaming individuals, and society itself, into improvement.[1] Although satire is usually meant to be funny, its greater purpose is often constructive social criticism, using wit as a weapon.
SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America Survivalist - Won 25 Hours at Thunderhill! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other

Andrew Charbonneau

Andrew Charbonneau

Royal P.I.T.A.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts
to the youg jedi warrior salin deon nice job very nice job in the race would race next to you anytime well done.
  • Glenn and SMRollan like this

Andrew Charbonneau

Andrew Charbonneau

Royal P.I.T.A.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts
sorry danny

Andrew Charbonneau

Andrew Charbonneau

Royal P.I.T.A.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts
sorry tom fowler

Andrew Charbonneau

Andrew Charbonneau

Royal P.I.T.A.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts
  • bye the way mat vanvurst led the race

JBlaisdell

JBlaisdell

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Car Year:2001
  • Car Number:65
"He once won the 24hrs of Le Mans in 20 hrs."
  • svvs likes this

Jim Blaisdell
G$ Munson Driver Coaching Student/Client
jblaisdell65@gmail.com

Kevin Anderson

Kevin Anderson

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Region:NYR
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:22
geeze, are we going to start posting dozens of dumb videos again with every thread.
Kevin Anderson
Kevin@techsportracing.com
www.techsportracing.com

SMRollan

SMRollan

Selin so many cars, I'm Rollan in the Dough

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Region:Florida
  • Car Number:87
Thanks Andrew!!!!

2011 NASA Florida Spec Miata Champion

2012, 2013 SARRC Championship Runner Up

2013 SCCA Florida Region Champion

2014 SARRC Champion
2017 Champion in Davison's Heart <3

Apex Alignment - BSI Racing - Rossini Racing Products

You've been served - Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Ron Alan

Ron Alan

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,732 posts
  • Car Year:1995
Champ(1 year removed), nice recap in your own champ style, very lucid and civil :thumbsup: BTW...congrats on the 2 VICTORIES!!

Ron

RAmotorsports

Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Blake Clements

Blake Clements

• Moderators
  • 305 posts
  • Car Number:6

geeze, are we going to start posting dozens of dumb videos again with every thread.

I sure hope so, we need something to liven this place up a bit!
  • Glenn, Alex Bolanos and Caveman-kwebb99 like this

Blake Clements

http://www.blakeclements.com - Driver Coaching, Consulting, & Video/Data Analysis.

OPM Autosports/SP Induction Systems/X-Factor Racing/G-Loc Brakes/Traqmate/Bell Helmets

Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver BFG Supertour Winner -

High Chair

High Chair

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts
  • Region:CFR
  • Car Number:97

Who let you in this forum?
  • Chris Fulton and Glenn like this
Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Andrew Charbonneau

Andrew Charbonneau

Royal P.I.T.A.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts
Hey kevin, anderson not sure who you are never heard of you sorry about that,

you cant help your thoughts cappricorndogs like yourself dont pay any attention to hummorr except your on dry sence of .

I know more about you then you do yourself

I bet you have the same shoes for over ten years and find it hard to change .

change is good so is hummor

have youever had hummor?????? I would like to know

bye the way did i say I have never heard of you

Andrew Charbonneau

Andrew Charbonneau

Royal P.I.T.A.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts
I heard that fire island has alot of homo man pleasers.
I am ok with that continue pleaseing

Andrew Charbonneau

Andrew Charbonneau

Royal P.I.T.A.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts
Thank you ron well said

Matthew VanVurst

Matthew VanVurst

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Car Number:08
http://youtu.be/9qEwBi1NyBI This is exactly how Matt Van Vurst (ME) got the to the front of the Homestead National! With a little help from Von C...SLING SHOT ENGAGED!
If you ain't first your last!

Matthew VanVurst

Matthew VanVurst

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Car Number:08
YOU GOTTA SHAKE IT! BEFORE YOU BAKE IT!
If you ain't first your last!

chris haldeman

chris haldeman

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts
  • Region:texas
  • Car Number:73
I do love fig newtons
X-factorracing.com
3 podium finishes
2 2013 NASA nats
1 2013 Scca runoffs
Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver BFG Supertour Winner - Circuit of the Americas Winner - Majors Winner - Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations!

JBlaisdell

JBlaisdell

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Car Year:2001
  • Car Number:65
" On occasions that he visits strip clubs...the ladies tip him"
  • Steve D and AJ Roderick like this

Jim Blaisdell
G$ Munson Driver Coaching Student/Client
jblaisdell65@gmail.com

Keith Andrews

Keith Andrews

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 732 posts
  • Region:CCR, SE
  • Car Number:26

Good weekend. Great racing. Worked hard all weekend and got the car and driver together for Sunday.
Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users