Photo

Good source for decals in or around Washington D.C.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

m3nate

m3nate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Region:WDCR
  • Car Year:1991
  • Car Number:67
Hi everyone,

Quick question for the group. I'm about to repaint my car and am in need of some custom decals to complete the job. Does anyone know of a good source for custom decal work in or around Washington D.C.?

Glenn

Glenn

Mid Pack Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts
  • Region:SE

Hi everyone,

Quick question for the group. I'm about to repaint my car and am in need of some custom decals to complete the job. Does anyone know of a good source for custom decal work in or around Washington D.C.?

Contact MEATHEAD Racing

Glenn Murphey, Crew Chief
Owner Crew Chief Services The Pinnacle of Excellence, Contract Crew Services for the racing community.
Soon to be back in the club racing scene for good ;)

Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

philstireservice

philstireservice

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts
Try racedayvinyl.com

http://philstireservice.com Enkei Team Dynamics The Miata Wheel Motegi Apex Wedsport Hoosier Toyo BFG Michelin Nankang Federal

RacerX

RacerX

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Region:WDC
  • Car Number:51

Try racedayvinyl.com

+1

Mike Collins

Mike Collins

Big Cheese

• Moderators
  • 1,262 posts
  • Region:Washington DC
  • Car Number:75
we can do what you want most likely. send me a PM or email me
Mike "MEATHEAD" Collins
Founder - Partner
MEATHEADRacing
240-476-1593

www.meatheadracing.com
Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Sponsor / Advertiser - Site sponsor / advertiser... support these guys! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Sugar Daddy - Made PayPal donation of $500+ Donor - Made PayPal donation Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. MX5 Cup Participant - Has Participated in a MX5Cup.com Series Event Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other

svvs

svvs

do they sell spec training wheels yet?

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts
  • Region:NYR
  • Car Number:12?
That's pretty fair pricing....sign shops usually try to get about $10/sf of material. any idea what weight vinyl they are using?

Vick
www.volko.com
Black SM/SM2/"Slap Bracelet Throwback" #12 in the Northeast....if the car was made in the early 90's it should look like it.

1.6L forever!  Bring on your '99's and '01's!

Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Donor - Made PayPal donation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users