• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

JRagaglia

JRagaglia

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Region:CFR
I was busy all day Sunday so, does anyone know what happened to von c's car driven that was being driven by Jan Magnussen's nephew? He brought it into the pits, then paddock after about 3 laps.

I guess Andrew showed what Paul's car could do!

Jack

Gatoratty

Gatoratty

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Region:Central Florida
  • Car Year:1992
  • Car Number:3
The transmission in the car that Dennis Lind was driving got stuck in 5th gear after he was having to hold it in 3rd. Andrew definitely showed me that I have a front running car with a mid pack driver! Andrew gave me some priceless data to help me learn. Also taught me that you can't go fast on 30 cycle tires.

(null)
Paul McLester
SM #3
Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Gatoratty

Gatoratty

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Region:Central Florida
  • Car Year:1992
  • Car Number:3
The story is that Andrew gave his car to Dennis who drives in F3 and Andrew drove my car. Andrew smoked him and showed what a class act he always is!

(null)
Paul McLester
SM #3

Andrew Charbonneau

Andrew Charbonneau

Royal P.I.T.A.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts
  • Region:83
  • Car Year:1967
  • Car Number:67

Satire is primarily a literary genre or form, although in practice it can also be found in the graphic and performing arts. In satire, vices, follies, abuses, and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, ideally with the intent of shaming individuals, and society itself, into improvement.[1] Although satire is usually meant to be funny, its greater purpose is often constructive social criticism, using wit as a weapon.
SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America Survivalist - Won 25 Hours at Thunderhill! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other

Qik Nip

Qik Nip

Loose Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • Region:Cincinnati
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:60
C-
Listening to Jessica incessently shreak, all I cold think of was what her bedroom might sound like! Personally, I'd have taken her to the pits after lap one to get away from her irritating whaling. I took my bride on a 8'10th's lap and she was upset when she found out I hadn't given her a 100% race pace lap in the first go round!
Rick

2009, 2010 & 2011 SCCA Great Lakes Div. Reg. SM Champ
2006, 2009, 2010 & 2011 Cincy SCCA Reg. Driver of the year
Powered by: Stewart Engines
Set up by: RAFT Motorsports

SM: The safest race car in the world. It can just
barely kill you.

Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Alex Bolanos

Alex Bolanos

The Cuban Missile

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • Region:FL
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:57

The transmission in the car that Dennis Lind was driving got stuck in 5th gear after he was having to hold it in 3rd. Andrew definitely showed me that I have a front running car with a mid pack driver! Andrew gave me some priceless data to help me learn. Also taught me that you can't go fast on 30 cycle tires.

(null)

Andrew showed him around for a lap and gassed it on lap 2, after about 6 turns he was 300ft behind. I slowed down and pushed Dennis back up to Andrew at which point he began to miss gears and apexes. That transmission was fine at the start, my in car vid shows 3 laps of rockstar jamming it in 3.5th and 4.5th gear, the trans gave up the goose after a valiant battle.

He has a cool accent though! ;)

Alex Bolanos - #57 
Sponsored by Autotechnik, Momo USA, Apex Alignment, and Amazon.com

Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Majors Winner - We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner

Jim Drago

Jim Drago

East Street Racing / 2 Time National Champion

• Administrators
  • 6,566 posts
  • Region:Mid South
  • Car Year:2005
  • Car Number:2

Andrew showed him around for a lap and gassed it on lap 2, after about 6 turns he was 300ft behind. I slowed down and pushed Dennis back up to Andrew at which point he began to miss gears and apexes. That transmission was fine at the start, my in car vid shows 3 laps of rockstar jamming it in 3.5th and 4.5th gear, the trans gave up the goose after a valiant battle.

He has a cool accent though! ;)

Imagine if we put a good SM driver in there :)

As far as that girls screaming, I WOULD NEVER get in a car with ANY top 10 SM driver as a passenger, no way :) Not that I don't trust them, but man it wouldnt be fun from that side. I do alot of instructing, but I ALWAYS look for the beginners, hate the "move me up to the next run group guys"

Jim

East Street Auto Parts
Jim@Eaststreet.com
800 700 9080

NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Hoosier Super Tour points Champion - Hoosier Super Tour points Champion ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata BFG Supertour Winner - Majors Winner - Circuit of the Americas Winner - We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America

Ron Alan

Ron Alan

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,732 posts
  • Car Year:1995
I made it 1.5 laps with my son before I lost my lunch...and this was before he was closer to the pointy end :barf:

Ron

RAmotorsports

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users