5 replies to this topic

dstevens

dstevens

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,404 posts
  • Region:LVR
Who's coming? I haven't been to the Ferrari dealership in a while, I signed up for that. Nothing else really interests me. Would like to be able to put some faces with names though.

Jim Drago

Jim Drago

East Street Racing / 2 Time National Champion

• Administrators
  • 6,566 posts
  • Region:Mid South
  • Car Year:2005
  • Car Number:2
I get in Wednesday at 1:00.. Looking to play some golf.. not good golf mind you, but golf ;)
Jim

East Street Auto Parts
Jim@Eaststreet.com
800 700 9080

NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Hoosier Super Tour points Champion - Hoosier Super Tour points Champion ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata BFG Supertour Winner - Majors Winner - Circuit of the Americas Winner - We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America

Mike Collins

Mike Collins

Big Cheese

• Moderators
  • 1,262 posts
  • Region:Washington DC
  • Car Number:75
I get in Wednesday night. I am staying at the Wynn though.
Mike "MEATHEAD" Collins
Founder - Partner
MEATHEADRacing
240-476-1593

www.meatheadracing.com
Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Sponsor / Advertiser - Site sponsor / advertiser... support these guys! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Sugar Daddy - Made PayPal donation of $500+ Donor - Made PayPal donation Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. MX5 Cup Participant - Has Participated in a MX5Cup.com Series Event Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other

dstevens

dstevens

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,404 posts
Lot's of golf to be had, don't even need to bring your own sticks or rocks. I took Fri off to at least hit the South Point. Wynn? That's a lot of Sheetz sandwiches and gas... ;). If you've haven't been, it's a nice place. I worked on that show my first couple years in town. Except for probably Ceasars or Bellagio most of the high end places are running good deals these days.

Mike Collins

Mike Collins

Big Cheese

• Moderators
  • 1,262 posts
  • Region:Washington DC
  • Car Number:75
I still have some "privelages" at the Wynn. Not as good as they use to be but good enough for a couple of comp rooms for half the stay.
Mike "MEATHEAD" Collins
Founder - Partner
MEATHEADRacing
240-476-1593

www.meatheadracing.com
Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Sponsor / Advertiser - Site sponsor / advertiser... support these guys! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Sugar Daddy - Made PayPal donation of $500+ Donor - Made PayPal donation Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. MX5 Cup Participant - Has Participated in a MX5Cup.com Series Event Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other

dstevens

dstevens

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,404 posts
I haven't been there since I went to Cirque but if the chinese joint and the steak house are still there, those are two of my favs. One thing Steve does is changes things around on a whim so there is no telling what has changed. As much as I think Steve is personally a prick, he's genius and has a couple of outstanding resorts. Leave the value of a few pro built SMs on his tables and Steve will be making sure you get those comps and privs back. If you need a reinforced chair to stand on I'll bring one over........ :guinness: :spin: :whistling:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users