dmq

dmq

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Region:delta
  • Car Year:1991
  • Car Number:504
I still use the stock gauges (upgrading the gauges is on my to do list). When I turn the lights on all the gauges stop working. when I turn them off back to normal. My solution so far has been to not use the lights, and since I race during the day that's been fine. I'd rather things actually worked as they should. I'm gonna try to chase the problem down this evening any tips on what would cause this problem would be appreciated.
Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Glenn

Glenn

Mid Pack Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts
  • Region:SE

I still use the stock gauges (upgrading the gauges is on my to do list). When I turn the lights on all the gauges stop working. when I turn them off back to normal. My solution so far has been to not use the lights, and since I race during the day that's been fine. I'd rather things actually worked as they should. I'm gonna try to chase the problem down this evening any tips on what would cause this problem would be appreciated.

Ground issue, probably the one under the dash.....

Glenn Murphey, Crew Chief
Owner Crew Chief Services The Pinnacle of Excellence, Contract Crew Services for the racing community.
Soon to be back in the club racing scene for good ;)

Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

dmq

dmq

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Region:delta
  • Car Year:1991
  • Car Number:504
Thanks
Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Keith Novak

Keith Novak

Steadily Improving Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,128 posts
  • Region:Northwest/Oregon
  • Car Year:1995
  • Car Number:88
I think the ground for some of those is the one under the brake booster. I had one problem or another that came down to that.
Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users