• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

dtfastbear

dtfastbear

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts
  • Region:NorCal
OK, well, they're rolling in Toyo Buck$. To a racer, is there really any difference?

With just two race weekends in the books, we've got over 20 drivers who have won Toyo contingency money. Over half of them have won $100 or more and 3 of them are over $500 already for the season!

Posted Image

The contingencies really come to life once you start to look at the totals. Our fields were about 50% bigger this last event and I hope to see them continue to grow as we're giving away over $1000 PER RACE.

See [more of] you California folks in April, I hope!

Cheers,

Dean
  • john mueller likes this

Former driver

Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Charlie Hayes

Charlie Hayes

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts
  • Region:West Coast
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:22
The field is getting way better. Sundays race was a freight train which was awesome. Thunderhill shall be fun!
  • john mueller likes this
Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill

fotostars

fotostars

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Car Year:1997
  • Car Number:63
Looking forward to my 1st race with NASA NorCal. For sure in June. Maybe one before... Finishing my car right now :)
Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

dtfastbear

dtfastbear

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts
  • Region:NorCal
Given all the pictures of the car on track, how unfinished can it be?? ;-)

Looking forward to you joining the group. Don't hesitate to reach out to me directly if you have any questions. I'm the NorCal SM Director.

Cheers,

Dean

Former driver

Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

fotostars

fotostars

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Car Year:1997
  • Car Number:63
Hehe... Thanks Dean! I can't wait.
I'm still working on making it legal. It started as a heavily Modified donor. Jackson racing intake, manifold, etc,.. Koni suspensions, unknown sway bars, rear brake proportioning valve,... So a bunch of not so legal "go fast bits".
I'm almost done with legalizing it, need a restrictor plate and a AFPR and I'm good to go... Then, my schedule needs to align.
June is for sure!
Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users