• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Terry Hanushek

Terry Hanushek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Region:South Jersey
Registration for Rounds 1 and 2 of the 2012 TreadZone Pro IT Series is now open at on the DLB site - Select South Jersey Region as the Club to see the event calendar.

Schedule and Supps ... Register ... Entry List

The entry since registration opened at noon has been very robust. The GCR limit for the number of cars on course is 56 as stated in the Supps. There is a provision to apply for a waiver but that no decision has been made yet.

There are slots for six crew members on the printed entry and in DLB.

This event is looking like our best ever season opener. I hope that we can accommodate everyone interested in the race.

See ya at the Grand-Am

Terry

Terry Hanushek

Terry Hanushek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 256 posts
We have reached our GCR limit of 56 cars for Rounds 1 and 2 of the TreadZone Pro IT Series. A waiver to increase this limit is under consideration but a decision will not be available for a day or two.

The event has been closed to new registrations on DLB and a Wait List has been established. Future vacancies will be filled from the Wait List in the order of sign-up. I expect (but cannot guarantee) that vacancies will be available before the event.

If there are any questions regarding the Wait List process, please contact Val Heun, our Registrar.

We appreciate the strong support and are looking forward to a great event.

Terry

racinglawyer

racinglawyer

Old Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Region:NEPA
  • Car Year:1997
  • Car Number:"0"
Terry,

This is not directed to you alone, but is a general response to the tread.

Boy that was a quick fill up of the event..why the fact new registranrs to DLB were closed for this event? I hope everyone who wants to get in can!!!!

Just for the record I'm in but I worry about the other guys that want to come in and race with us.

Please let this be a request that a waiver be requested..Not sure how that works, but if I CAN HELP, GIVE ME A CALL....570-262-1000

Happy Easter Everyone.

BE SAFGE GO FAST HAVE FUN
Love "the commander" Mike Cefalo
BE SAFE GO FAST HAVE FUN
Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Terry Hanushek

Terry Hanushek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 256 posts
This morning we have received a waiver from the Executive Steward which will allow us to increase our maximum entries to 62 for Rounds 1 & 2. Val is in the process of registering five cars from the Wait List. There is one remaining opening for the event. Future vacancies may appear if currently registered drivers withdraw.

Due to the nature of our DLB software, the event will remain closed and all interested drivers must add their names to the Wait List. Val will continue to invite Wait List drivers to fill vacancies in the order of sign-up.

Once the event is fully subscribed, we will display the Wait List on our series site www.ProITSeries.com so that all drivers will be able to see their status. There are no drivers on the Wait List at the current time.

We agree with Mike that we want to see as many interested drivers compete as possible. We do need to operate within the physical limitations of the track and 62 cars will be the most that we will start. One thing that I will ask of registered drivers - if you know that you will not be able to race for any reason, please go to DLB and withdraw from the event so that we can invite the next person on the Wait List.

Terry

racinglawyer

racinglawyer

Old Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
Terry, Thanks for all your help..There are many drivers who also say "THANKS" to you and Val for getting the waiver.

Now that being said, all the rest of us drivers should heed the words of Terry and cancel your registration as soon as you know you can't make this race weekend..thats only fair to someone on the wait list.

Enough preaching from me for now......Hope to see you all at the races.
BE SAFE GO FAST HAVE FUN

racinglawyer

racinglawyer

Old Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
THIS WAS WRITTEN BY MY SON MARC CEFALO......

.IF YOU ARE GOING TO RUN IN THE PRO IT RACE AT NJMP....

. PLEASE READ THIS AND BE FORWARNED....

Just a heads up to everyone....

A man by the name of Mel Shaw has entered the pro it in NJ.

This person rented a yellow Integra from me several years ago.

This guy smashed my car, smashed into a customer’s crx, drove a guy in a RX3 up against the wall at Pocono and basically caused a ton of havoc. I had the NJ state attorneys general office contact him because of failure to pay for the repair costs to my car.

I’ll be blunt, he is a hazard whom you should be very careful of. He is listed as driving a black vw golf number 54 running ITB.

During the same weekend he also drove a Winston cup car in a different run group whom he smashed into another GT1 car on a low percentage pass.

One of the stewards, possibly the chief steward at Pocono, Marc Gerstein, gave Mr. Shaw a full "dressing down" after all of the incidents.

I'm putting you on all notice to be extremely careful of him on the track and for the stewards copied in this email to keep a watchful eye on Mr. Shaw.

I ask for Nicole Cooper, Mike Cefalo and Joe Iannuzzo to change their entry in order to list me as their entrant. As having a deep knowledge of the GCR, I will act accordingly to any incident between Mr. Shaw and my customers. Needless to say I will be an absolute bulldog with paperwork if there is any wrongdoing on track.

Best regards,

Marc Cefalo
BE SAFE GO FAST HAVE FUN

Muda

Muda

ComingToAMirrorNearYou

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 365 posts
  • Region:WDC
  • Car Year:1999
Is your dad offering his legal services pro bono to all SM drivers re Shaw events that weekend?
Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

svvs

svvs

do they sell spec training wheels yet?

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts
  • Region:NYR
  • Car Year:1991
  • Car Number:12?
This one time, going into the bus stop at watkins glen.........

Thanks for the heads up Marc. Much appreciated.

Vick
www.volko.com
Black SM/SM2/"Slap Bracelet Throwback" #12 in the Northeast....if the car was made in the early 90's it should look like it.

1.6L forever!  Bring on your '99's and '01's!

Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Donor - Made PayPal donation

Mitch Reading

Mitch Reading

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 265 posts
  • Car Number:65
Copy that Marc, heads up.
Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

racinglawyer

racinglawyer

Old Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Is your dad offering his legal services pro bono to all SM drivers re Shaw events that weekend?

..Muda, I offer my advice Pro Bono all the time, in fact for the past 47 years..just call me 570-262-1000 any time.i have not sent a bill in 47 years and I don't intend to start now.
BE SAFE GO FAST HAVE FUN

Mitch Reading

Mitch Reading

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 265 posts
  • Car Number:65
A spot just opened, the car I was due to run will not be ready. Will be down there to support you guys, have fun!

Muda

Muda

ComingToAMirrorNearYou

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 365 posts
  • Region:WDC
  • Car Year:1999
Thanks Mitch! A buddy of mine wanted to race and took the spot.

Adam Figarsky

Adam Figarsky

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • Region:Mo-Hud
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:32
i wont be racing :crying2:...but ill be there with Compass360R crewing...
come by and say hello !!!
-
ill make sure to take a break when you guys are out...

Terry Hanushek

Terry Hanushek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 256 posts
There has been some recent cancellations and the entry list is now at 60 cars, two less than our maximum. Registration has been reopened to fill these openings.

Terry

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: TreadZone, Pro IT, NJMP

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users