13 replies to this topic

Mitch Reading

Mitch Reading

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 265 posts
  • Car Year:1991
  • Car Number:65
What say you? ... intriguing entry list with a lot of wheelmen pulling double duty.
Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

brian price

brian price

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Region:WDCR
  • Car Year:9094
  • Car Number:5170
RP Performance has a new 99 . lets see what more powa and a great handling car does for us. I was disapointed with the result from the ARRC this past year. I had a great handling car, but didnt bring quite enough power to the game......the end result was other drivers ..... well I'll stop there....

davecarama

davecarama

Instructor

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts
  • Region:Mid-Atlantic
  • Car Year:1995
  • Car Number:63
Going to the garage tonight to re-reassemble my motor. If it checks out, I may register... in ITA... so I can try to beat Rowdy!
Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Ray Kopp

Ray Kopp

• SMembers
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Kenny Zalner is registered! If we can remember where we parked old #6 we may just have to run to keep Kenny honest.
  • Glenn likes this
Ray Kopp
Kopp Motorsports
Great Falls, VA

Glenn Davis

Glenn Davis

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts
  • Region:WDCR/Mid-Atlantic
  • Car Year:2002
  • Car Number:TBD

Kenny Zalner is registered! If we can remember where we parked old #6 we may just have to run to keep Kenny honest.

Price in a '99, Kenny back in the 73, Lee York and Jim Thill bouncing up to SM. The rest of the usual suspects, less the 6 with Kevin. Game On. Sorry I have to miss this one for work, but hoping to catch up at VIR for the double.
Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

wreckerboy

wreckerboy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Region:NJ
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:53
Should be a barn burner, but sorry that I have to miss this one as well. As compensation, we've decided to make the 9+ hour tow to VIR instead.
Rob Myles | "I didn't lose, I got out-painted!"
Hero To The Momentum Challenged
WDCR SSM #30

Mitch Reading

Mitch Reading

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 265 posts
I'm bummed that Brian ran out of time to get that SM5 up to Z Spec that came up from Virginia Beach. How many drops do you get in the series this year?

Mitch Reading

Mitch Reading

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 265 posts
Sat looks like it was dry for SM and SSM. Congrats Ken Z, Rowdy and Wible.

Rain rain today I would guess. Whats going on down there for the main event today?

Waterboy

Waterboy

MEATHEAD Racing Hitman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Region:WDC
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:15
Congrats to Jedd on the win. Well deserved.
Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

Neil O

Neil O

MEATHEAD Racing Draftman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • Region:WDC
  • Car Number:06
Nice Job Jed, congrats on the win. The Hoosier h2o's are great!

N Bruni

N Bruni

MEATHEAD Racing Chief Complainer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Region:WDCR
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:16
Congrats Jed on the win!

Mike Collins

Mike Collins

Big Cheese

• Moderators
  • 1,262 posts
  • Region:Washington DC
  • Car Number:75
Congratulations Jed. Well deserved first win. WAY TO GO BIG RED!!

Shout out to Tim for Second place and the rest of the MEATHEAD Racing Drivers.

Lee York in his first SM race ever finished 5th. He held on to the lead pack in my Race Engineering powered 1.6. We all want to see what he does against the series regulars in my car.

Good Job to Nick Bruni and Ted Cahall for not hitting anything!

Ralph Dommes did a great job, hung in there with everyone using up his Toyo Tires.
  • Glenn and jedd fahnestock like this
Mike "MEATHEAD" Collins
Founder - Partner
MEATHEADRacing
240-476-1593

www.meatheadracing.com
Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Sponsor / Advertiser - Site sponsor / advertiser... support these guys! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Sugar Daddy - Made PayPal donation of $500+ Donor - Made PayPal donation Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. MX5 Cup Participant - Has Participated in a MX5Cup.com Series Event Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other

Mike Collins

Mike Collins

Big Cheese

• Moderators
  • 1,262 posts
  • Region:Washington DC
  • Car Number:75
In SSM, BIG WIN for Lee York in the MEATHEAD Racing/York Automotive SSM. He ran away with it in the rain. A late race mistake gave Scott a chance but he then had a mechanical failure. Greg Obadia was solid the entire race and finished second!

One,two for MEATHEAD Racing!!!!
Mike "MEATHEAD" Collins
Founder - Partner
MEATHEADRacing
240-476-1593

www.meatheadracing.com
Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Sponsor / Advertiser - Site sponsor / advertiser... support these guys! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Sugar Daddy - Made PayPal donation of $500+ Donor - Made PayPal donation Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. MX5 Cup Participant - Has Participated in a MX5Cup.com Series Event Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other

jedd fahnestock

jedd fahnestock

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Region:mid atlantic
  • Car Number:44
Thanks everyone. Feels good to get my first sm win, especially considering how competitive the marrs series is. Some good clean hard racing this weekend as always.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users