Cliff Brown USMC

Cliff Brown USMC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Region:Everywhere
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:01
Ladies and Gents, a TV production company is needing some racers with foriegn race prepped cars to be in a series on TV. I cannot give the details but I can provide you a link to put your application in. This will require you to take off work for up to a week and the location is near Columbia, SC. You must own the car and have some form of racing experience. No hot heads, no ego's. This is for a comic event so bring a smile and humor. Event takes place the second week of May.
I am not sure on ages but I think they are looking for 35 and under.

There is no guarantee you will be selected but some of you will. The show is about tuner's versus the red necks.
That's all I can tell you.

Good luck!

http://www.bciitv.co...-show/#more-909
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

CruzanTom

CruzanTom

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • Region:Southeast
  • Car Number:44

The show is about tuner's versus the red necks.

Steve Bertok and I could qualify as South Carolina Rednecks who race import cars but we can't make the age cut-off. :whistling:

Tom Hart

#44 SM and T-4

2014 SC Driver of the Year

2015 SE Championship Series Spec Miata Champion

2016 SE Championship Series Spec Miata Champion

We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Donor - Made PayPal donation

dp35

dp35

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts
  • Region:SF
  • Car Number:51
I nominate Bob Thornton, cause he's the best tuner-redneck I know.
  • john mueller likes this
Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Survivalist - Won 25 Hours at Thunderhill! We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations!

wheel

wheel

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts
  • Region:KC
  • Car Year:1992
  • Car Number:20
35 and under????? Age discrimination suit to follow. Bunch of wankers. Tune this you mofos.
wheel
  • john mueller likes this

Armando Ramirez

Armando Ramirez

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Region:Florida
  • Car Year:2000
  • Car Number:76

Ladies and Gents, a TV production company is needing some racers with foriegn race prepped cars to be in a series on TV. I cannot give the details but I can provide you a link to put your application in. This will require you to take off work for up to a week and the location is near Columbia, SC. You must own the car and have some form of racing experience. No hot heads, no ego's. This is for a comic event so bring a smile and humor. Event takes place the second week of May.
I am not sure on ages but I think they are looking for 35 and under.

There is no guarantee you will be selected but some of you will. The show is about tuner's versus the red necks.
That's all I can tell you.

Good luck!

http://www.bciitv.co...-show/#more-909

>35 and under

Come on Jarhead - you know Old Corps rule! Hoo-Rah!
Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Nsparks

Nsparks

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • Car Number:#12
This is very tempting...

Nate Sparks 

2016 Global Mazda Invitational Champion

2016 MX-5 Cup Champion

2011 NASA SM National Champion
2010 13 Hour Winner
2009-2011 TMC East Coast Champion

NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations!

davecarama

davecarama

Instructor

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts
  • Region:Mid-Atlantic
  • Car Year:1995
  • Car Number:63
It really is... I called them. Sending a video of myself on Monday.
Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Panic Motorsports

Panic Motorsports

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Region:079 SCR
  • Car Year:2001
  • Car Number:90
When they called me, they said they didn't want "full on" race cars. Told them that was pretty much all we had. Other than an LS-1 swapped 93 RX-7. "Ooooooooo, we like that idea" they said. Details are so sketchy about what is actually going on, I kinda dropped the idea of "applying"
Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Astro

Astro

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Region:Greatlakes
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:87
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Caveman-kwebb99

Caveman-kwebb99

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,062 posts
  • Region:Great lakes
  • Car Year:2000
  • Car Number:99
I was going to go but decided I didnt want to make the investment of my dollars to pull my equipment all the way down there since they couldnt let me know what I would even really be up against. So I backed out. There is no guarantee that the show will even make it to air, and in the agreement they sent me if it doesnt make it to air there will be no prize money handed out! So not only do you pay your own travel both ways for a 2-5 lap race against a redneck, you could win the whole thing and end up with nothigng but expenses. Good luck Dave! I hope you do in fact win!

K. Webb