Randy Thieme

Randy Thieme

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • Region:Oregon
  • Car Year:1993
  • Car Number:51
Dbl Rgnl @ PIR/Oregon. Terrell got out qualified by his 17yr old daughter! What's the suitable punishment for Terrell to show he's still a man. Red says Terrell should lose another three grid positions.
Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Kyle Keenan

Kyle Keenan

Pass right

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • Region:Oregon Region
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:44
I guess she beat him too! Even if he had a mechanical, wins a win!

#44 Team KBR/KKRProducts.com Spec Miata
#44 Team KBR/Dick Hannah Kia Rio B-Spec/ World Challenge TCB
#16 & #36 Blairco Spec Miata's, ICSCC

2014 SCCA B-Spec National Champion

Dick Hannah Dealerships | Kia Racing | Team-KBR.com | KKRProducts.com | DBB | Fast Specialties | Blairco Heating | SBOX Engineering | Sikk Shades by Eddie Bauer, JR | Hawk Performance

Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Terrell Garrett

Terrell Garrett

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts
  • Region:NW
  • Car Number:3
I will humbly acknowledge my losses today. Damnit!

Massive thanks to Randy today for helping and thanks to Kyle and Dani for moral support while I installed the new transmission not once, but twice. Something about being in a hurry and completely forgetting to install the throwout bearing and arm prior to installing the transmission. Oops!

Randy, I will talk to the boss and see if enchiladas and chile rellenos are on the menu tomorrow night. You earned them.

As a side note: Brian, I had you in my gunsights when I elected to watch the rest of the race. Watch out tomorrow.

Terrell
  • Alberto likes this

Jim Boemler

Jim Boemler

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 852 posts
  • Region:NWR
  • Car Year:1992
  • Car Number:30
Well, at least your rep as a coach has gone up! ;)

Terrell Garrett

Terrell Garrett

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts
  • Region:NW
  • Car Number:3
The little stinker had a 1:38.9 this morning! Yes, my credentials as a Dad/Coach are hot right now. She had a crummy race but a great weekend overall and got her regional. Next race weekend we move in the big gun Bockman to the chief coach position. Gary will have her at a 1:36 is my guess. He's a great guy and coach and I don't mind just being Dad. After all, isn't this is what it is all about?

Many thanks to Ken, Will, etc. who spent time with her this weekend giving her tips and helping her. We both really appreciate it. Hope you guys enjoyed the cupcakes she handed out today.

Terrell

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users