• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Zack Skolnick

Zack Skolnick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Car Year:1993
Latest rumor I heard is that Race Engineerings own Bob Thornton will be racing the rest of the grand am conti tire series season! :)
  • JRHille likes this

Andrew Charbonneau

Andrew Charbonneau

Royal P.I.T.A.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts
  • Region:83
  • Car Year:1967
  • Car Number:67

Latest rumor I heard is that Race Engineerings own Bob Thornton will be racing the rest of the grand am conti tire series season! :)

in what a wheel chair
Satire is primarily a literary genre or form, although in practice it can also be found in the graphic and performing arts. In satire, vices, follies, abuses, and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, ideally with the intent of shaming individuals, and society itself, into improvement.[1] Although satire is usually meant to be funny, its greater purpose is often constructive social criticism, using wit as a weapon.
SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America Survivalist - Won 25 Hours at Thunderhill! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other

Andrew Charbonneau

Andrew Charbonneau

Royal P.I.T.A.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts
thats funny im old hes older
Satire is primarily a literary genre or form, although in practice it can also be found in the graphic and performing arts. In satire, vices, follies, abuses, and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, ideally with the intent of shaming individuals, and society itself, into improvement.[1] Although satire is usually meant to be funny, its greater purpose is often constructive social criticism, using wit as a weapon.
SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America Survivalist - Won 25 Hours at Thunderhill! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other

Andrew Charbonneau

Andrew Charbonneau

Royal P.I.T.A.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts
Hi Im big dog bob thorton Im a grand am driver

Andrew Charbonneau

Andrew Charbonneau

Royal P.I.T.A.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Andrew Charbonneau

Andrew Charbonneau

Royal P.I.T.A.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Jason Owenby

Jason Owenby

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Region:55
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:35
I hear a REDMAN indian will be on the hood of that badboy

Glenn

Glenn

Mid Pack Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts
  • Region:SE
Come on Andrew, you KNOW he is a wheelman! I'll slap bet you any day of the week he beats you heads up!. And YES I cant wait to tune on that piece for him!!!!!!

ROCK ON BOBBY T!!!!!!!

Glenn Murphey, Crew Chief
Owner Crew Chief Services The Pinnacle of Excellence, Contract Crew Services for the racing community.
Soon to be back in the club racing scene for good ;)

Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Long Road Racing

Long Road Racing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14 posts
I can confirm, that Bob Thorton will indeed be in the Freedom Autosport / Long Road Racing #27 MX-5 ST Grand American car for FOUR races - New Jersey, Mid-Ohio, Road America and Watkin Glen. We are truly excited to have the opertunity to have Bob and Tyler Cooke join forces in our car.
  • Glenn likes this

Alex Bolanos

Alex Bolanos

The Cuban Missile

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • Region:FL
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:57

Come on Andrew, you KNOW he is a wheelman! I'll slap bet you any day of the week he beats you heads up!.

LOL, what's the buy in on that bet? :scratchchin:
  • Glenn likes this

Alex Bolanos - #57 
Sponsored by Autotechnik, Momo USA, Apex Alignment, and Amazon.com

Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Majors Winner - We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner

Glenn

Glenn

Mid Pack Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts
  • Region:SE

LOL, what's the buy in on that bet? :scratchchin:

All Charbs has to do is show up at NJMP this weekend, LOL

Glenn Murphey, Crew Chief
Owner Crew Chief Services The Pinnacle of Excellence, Contract Crew Services for the racing community.
Soon to be back in the club racing scene for good ;)

Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users