Tom Sager

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,693 posts
  • Region:Central
  • Car Year:1996
  • Car Number:94
Yeah I know many of you are getting close to wrapping up your seasons. Up here we finally got the SCCA national season started. For a change we had great weather at the opener. I was a little surprised it wasn't a double as it had been the past couple years. Results link below. Congrats to Voytek who led from flag to flag and also to Bruce Andersen II who set a new lap record. Bruce and Voytek were the quickest in qualifying and Bruce was the only one IMO that had a shot Voytek but a bloated T2 Mustang set a half-lap pick that separated the 2 fastest qualifiers on the opening lap. By no means is that comment intended to diminish Voytek's win. The same 2 had a great battle going 2 weeks ago at a regional that was cut short due to a red flag.

Dave Bednarz was running in the top 5 early but had a mechanical problem I believe. Other than that it was a pretty clean event as far as I know.

Shawn Young and Dave Wheeler both drove B-Spec Mazda 2's and Voytek entered FP in Miata 1.6.

http://www.mylaps.co...6342&perclass=1
  • jbilicki51 likes this
Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

jbilicki51

jbilicki51

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Region:Wisconsin
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:51
This was my first SCCA national ever. Im only 16. I qualified 12th and finished 8th and Im happy with the results. Nationals are so much more competitive than regionals. Im heading to Mid Ohio in 2 weeks then the sprints in a month! cant wait!
Like me on facebook! Josh Bilicki Racing

Tom Sager

Tom Sager

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,693 posts
  • Region:Central
  • Car Year:1996
  • Car Number:94
Great job. Look forward to meeting you at one of the upcoming events.
Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users