Todd Tagget

Todd Tagget

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Region:SFR
  • Car Year:1991
  • Car Number:42
So I applied for and got my NASA provisional license. ( or as I like to think of it as my license to hang in the back of the pack and learn for a few races).. I understand that SCCA and NASA recognize each others licenses ?
Due to my schedule this summer I'd love to run with SCCA once or twice.. Does SCCA issue a provisional license based on a NASA provisional or am I just going to have to wait until I get the 4 races with Nasa under my belt ?
Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

HoneyBadger - BrianW

HoneyBadger - BrianW

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • Region:Southwest
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:59
I am 99% sure you need a full NASA license for SCCA to honor it. Then it only gets you access to a regional race, not sure about your region, so I am not sure if that will be an issue for you. In Texas "most" SCCA weekends are Rationals.
Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

fotostars

fotostars

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Car Year:1997
  • Car Number:63

So I applied for and got my NASA provisional license. ( or as I like to think of it as my license to hang in the back of the pack and learn for a few races).. I understand that SCCA and NASA recognize each others licenses ?
Due to my schedule this summer I'd love to run with SCCA once or twice.. Does SCCA issue a provisional license based on a NASA provisional or am I just going to have to wait until I get the 4 races with Nasa under my belt ?

Hi Todd! Will you come down Sears in 2 weeks for the NASA event? I know there will not be SM but I'm planning on running PTE...
Rich.
Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Todd Tagget

Todd Tagget

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Region:SFR
  • Car Year:1991
  • Car Number:42
Rich,
Sorry no I'm getting a new knee back on the east coast that week. I'm looking at the Aug date for my first race. That's why I'd like to run with SCCA so I get a few more opportunities this year.
T
Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users