4 replies to this topic

Jim Creighton

Jim Creighton

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts
  • Region:Atlanta
  • Car Number:53
We're just over a week away from the Southeast Division mid year double SARRC/double ECR. So far, we have 24 SM entries. Just in case you haven't noticed, we lowered the entry fee for the races. The double SARRC is $75 less than in 2011 and if you enter all four races, the quad is $155 less. The event this year is also going to run in 2 days instead of three. All of this should help with expenses. If you use the SCCA discounts for hotels in the area, you can get rooms each night for as low as $45.(Microtel).

If you enter the quad, you can get more than 5 hours of track time and license credit for 4 races. And we welcome out of division drivers. If for no other reason to come, you can paddock near Fowler and his circus. And we promise a lot less man drama than the June Sprints, etc.(unless Von C shows up to run ITS)

Looking at the entry list so far, I can see at least a 6 car race for the win in SARRC.

These races are always a warm up for the SIC in October. And finally, you are supporting SEDiv, SARRC & ECR. Hope to see you there.

P.S. I will not be in tech, just close to it.

Jim Creighton

Jim Creighton

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts
"P.S. I will not be in tech, just close to it."

You guys really don't trust me. That hurts. I'll be doing trophies and just hanging out playing SARRC Administrator.

We're up to 31 SM entries for SARRC and 16 for the ECR now with 3 more days left to register.

Long range weather forecast looks good for no rain.

And don't forget their is a Roebling Road test day on Friday. You can just show up for the test day.

See you Friday.

Jim Creighton

Jim Creighton

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts
I just noticed that there is a wringer entered in the ECR. Tom Fowler is entered in the #46 car as a co driver to Pete Bogart. And I also heard a rumor that they planned a special pit stop with a food spread fit for a king. And not to be out done, Steve Bertok is co driving with young gun Dillon Machavern. According to sources, they are keeping their pit plans secret. Noticed the big guns from Long/Thornton Racing are missing. Hmmm! Late entry?

Registration closes tomorrow.

Panic Motorsports

Panic Motorsports

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Region:079 SCR
  • Car Year:2001
  • Car Number:90
Dillon: "Hey guys, I'm ready to pit!"
Crew: "You can't come in now"
Dillon: "Why not?"
Crew: "Cause we're eating ice cream right now"

I know how to pick my co-drivers!!! ;)
  • Glenn likes this
Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

CruzanTom

CruzanTom

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • Region:Southeast
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:44
This is Tom Fowler talking to me during Driver's School at Roebling

http://youtu.be/OIe1KtfpDzw
  • Keith Andrews likes this

Tom Hart

#44 SM and T-4

2014 SC Driver of the Year

2015 SE Championship Series Spec Miata Champion

2016 SE Championship Series Spec Miata Champion

We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Donor - Made PayPal donation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users