• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

Cheryl Zebrowski

Cheryl Zebrowski

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10 posts
Ladies and Gentlemen:

Please look for the Last Chance supps to be available online next week. I want to let you kow that we'll be having some Test Sessions on Friday, October 5 (closed wheel only - how's that for Miata elitism? :) ) Barring unforeseen circumstances, there will be a total of 75 minutes of track time over four sessions for the low, low price of $150. Test sessions are open to weekend entrants.

Cheryl Zebrowski
Chair, Glen Region CRB
CoChair, Last Chance

Mike L

Mike L

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Region:65
  • Car Year:2000
  • Car Number:27
Yay!
  • Cheryl Zebrowski likes this
Mike Lo

edzeb

edzeb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
The Glen Region's Last Chance weekend is open for registration on Motorsports Reg. The weekend includes a Driver School, Test Sessions (Closed Wheel), Regional Races, ProIT, and 4-Hour Enduro. Hope to see everyone there!

DrDomm

DrDomm

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts
  • Region:NER
  • Car Number:46
Supps?
Domm Leuci
--because someone commented that we should all post our names, and not be anonymous. I agree.
Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

edzeb

edzeb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
Domm, not sure what you mean? The Supps are available when you register online.

DrDomm

DrDomm

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts

Domm, not sure what you mean? The Supps are available when you register online.

There is still no link from MotorsportReg, but they are now there on glen-scca.com. They weren't yesterday afternoon when I looked. Probably just needed time to be uploaded? There now, cool. Thanks.
Domm Leuci
--because someone commented that we should all post our names, and not be anonymous. I agree.
Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

edzeb

edzeb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
I passed along to the powers that be that link to the supps is not up on MR.

Cheryl Zebrowski

Cheryl Zebrowski

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10 posts

I passed along to the powers that be that link to the supps is not up on MR.

I like that..."the powers that be"... Can someone make me a t-shirt?
Anyhow, in the FWIW department: Drivers may want to consider registering the old-fashioned way (paper entry, check), and here's why: If you register through MotorSportsReg, and have to cancel or withdraw, you will get a refund minus the MSR processing fee. Nothing like adding insult to injury if you can't race. Just a thought....

Chris70

Chris70

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts
does anyone have a link for the fun one at the Glen ?
Donor - Made PayPal donation

edzeb

edzeb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
Chris, www.flr-scca.org or the listing on MR. Ed...

edzeb

edzeb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
Also, I stand corrected regarding the Last Chance Supps. They ARE listed in MR when you register for the LC. It states they are available @ www.glen-scca.org Ed...

Cheryl Zebrowski

Cheryl Zebrowski

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10 posts
Less than two weeks until The Last Chance at WGI! Please register at MotorsportsReg.com or the old-fashioned way (paper application and check). Application available at: www.glen-scca.org Supps are also available at this website. We have added another race to the weekend, the Jersey Touring Car Challenge. This is a pro series for big bore cars. Come on down!

Cheryl Zebrowski
Glen Region CRB Chair
"Last Chance" Co-Chair

edzeb

edzeb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
Car almost ready! (Well, not the Miata, but the ProdCar). Two weeks to scramble and get my H-Prod ready for the Last Chance Regional. Going to miss running in the Enduro, but at least we will be on track! Should be ready to start the car tonight or tomorrow night. It has not been run since the Glen National in 2004, where I lost a head gasket. There is so much to go through on a car that has sit that long. Hope to see everyone there!
Ed...
  • Cheryl Zebrowski likes this

Justin Baltrucki

Justin Baltrucki

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:54
Sorry to hear we will be one short in SSM this year. I had a blast last year. Just signed up for the enduro. Looks liek 5 for SSM, and I know stuart Hawkins is going to sign up as well.

edzeb

edzeb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
David Kicak and I won SSM last year in the Enduro. It was closer than it looked as the water pump was leaking and I nursed the car the last 45Mins. I will really want to be out there with everyone! Oh well, next year!

Mike L

Mike L

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
I know this is last minute, but anyone need an enduro partner for Sunday? My sprint rides just fell through.
I run decently competitive times at WGI and am very gentle on equipment.

Thanks!
Mike Lo
Mike Lo

Chris70

Chris70

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts
S.A.C. racing has a rental available for Saturday regional and ONE seat for Sunday enduro with a very good driver, over 5 hours of track time.
See ad on classifieds for more info.
Ademir
Donor - Made PayPal donation

Muda

Muda

ComingToAMirrorNearYou

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 365 posts
  • Region:WDC
  • Car Year:1999
Thanks to everyone in the Glen Region for a fantastic event. The last 30 minutes of the enduro on Sunday was truly the best racing I have ever witnessed. Hopefully, Nick Leverone will post that video for everyone to see.

DrDomm

DrDomm

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts
Yeah, Nick...post some video! Post that 2:17.4 also. :prayer:

It was my first Enduro. Awesome racing. Great event. Got lucky with the weather...phew!

Thanks Glen Region (and FLR) for a great season.
Domm Leuci

Mike L

Mike L

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
Great enduro event as always by the Glen Region!! Many thanks to Nick and Flatout for a last minute seat and a great team drive with Russell Gee, awesome effort and an amazing strategy call by our crew chief Adam with 1 1/2 laps to go!! :prayer:

Wish I could have seen the epic SM battle up front!

Mike Lo
Mike Lo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users