AJ Roderick

AJ Roderick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • Region:Neohio
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:56

Hey, I resemble that remark. I've only been upside down once at Nelson!
Rick ... alka Dr. Evil

also might add it was after the checkered flag :chainsaw1:
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

AJ Roderick

AJ Roderick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts
Chief Steward said decision will be made tomorrow at the deadline of online registration. Its looking good for us to have our own race group, but I am having slight doubts.
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Michael Novak

Michael Novak

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • Region:Michigan
  • Car Year:2002
  • Car Number:#9
Tell the Chief that I will sign up for ITS also if we are made the first group... ITS was running #2 and I was sure it would be problems
Majors Winner - Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

AJ Roderick

AJ Roderick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts
Michael, I think if they give us our own group, we might be group 1A....

AJ Roderick

AJ Roderick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts
Online registration closes at 5pm today and we are at 20 entries. Looking good for our own group. Even the ITC and ITB guys are complaining to the chief steward to give us our own group.

AJ Roderick

AJ Roderick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts
Well we did it, we got our own group! Its going to be an interesting weekend for sure!

FTodaro

FTodaro

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts
  • Region:Great Lakes
  • Car Year:2001
  • Car Number:35
Good luck to all fighting it out for the GLD regional championship. I wish I was going to be there to contend. Keep us informed back home, post some video too.

Frank
TnT Racing
SCCA Ohio Valley Region

Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Donor - Made PayPal donation

Michael Novak

Michael Novak

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • Region:Michigan
  • Car Year:2002
  • Car Number:#9
Frank ---Is Tom driving your car? I see he is signed up for SM. I thought about racing ITS and racing him there....
Majors Winner - Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Caveman-kwebb99

Caveman-kwebb99

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,062 posts
  • Region:Great lakes
  • Car Year:2000
  • Car Number:99

Frank ---Is Tom driving your car? I see he is signed up for SM. I thought about racing ITS and racing him there....

He is racing its he made mistake on entry

K. Webb
Powered by East Street Racing (Best engines in Spec Miata)

Driver coach, Spec Miata Prep shop, Spec Miata Setup

2016 Hard Charger award passing 12 cars runoffs 2016 Mid Ohio

2016 P3 RUNOFFS OVER 40 DIVISION LOL!

2015 First consolation prize Northern Conference Majors Title Pageant
2015 Winner Circus Cat Majors Road America

2015 Winner BlackHawk Majors crash fest

My Signature is still not as long as Danny boy's

Donor - Made PayPal donation Majors Winner - Chatterbox - Blah blah blah... Blah blah blah Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

LarryKing

LarryKing

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,659 posts
Biggest SM group at Nelson for YEARS!
2017 - SMSE SEDiv ECR Champion
Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

AJ Roderick

AJ Roderick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts
40% of rain on saturday, watch out for caveman :duck:

Charles Boehly

Charles Boehly

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Region:Finger Lakes
  • Car Year:1992
  • Car Number:51
Fun weekend. Charlie Campbell completely obliterated the track record with four consecutive laps under the old record finally clocking in at 1:16.1 besting it by .7 seconds and a full 1.5 seconds faster than anyone else including me (1:17.6 my personal best). Thanks Saul S!
Charles Boehly
SM #51

LarryKing

LarryKing

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,659 posts
Super Soupy! That record might hang around for a while. Fun weekend!

LarryKing

LarryKing

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,659 posts
By the way - don't know if the driver follows this website - but for chrissakes STOP BRAKING IN THE KINK.

Thank you.

AJ Roderick

AJ Roderick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts

By the way - don't know if the driver follows this website - but for chrissakes STOP BRAKING IN THE KINK.

Thank you.

But I get scared :crying2:
  • LarryKing likes this

Caveman-kwebb99

Caveman-kwebb99

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,062 posts
  • Region:Great lakes
  • Car Year:2000
  • Car Number:99
I would like to be the first to Congratulate John Guthrie on his GL regional SM title (Unnoficial Title at the moment because the points have not been posted). He probably has no earthly idea he has won, as upon leaving he was congratulating me for winning the title. Little did either of us know that only the best 7 races would count for points total, and not our true totals. What a good sport John was about the event.

I havfe to say thanks to AJ hot Rod erick for the great coaching he did with me on practice day, the tips Charlie Campbell was willing to share with me about the tracks, the great clean racing that eveyone did, got to meet some new peeps.

What sucked about the event is there was Zero tech, and I mean Zero... How do you have an event with a huge impact on the regional title and have Zero tech? To me that is just not right...

I can say without reservation that John and I ran 100% legal I even ran 13 pounds heavy just in case they may decide to actually give a s-hit and put us on the scales. But every finishing possition of every driver has an effect on the championship, it should be scrutinized better than any other regional event all year. Without assurances from the region that there will be Real Tech at this event I will not run it again.

Way to go John, you have made it through a lot f adversity this season you deserved this championship!

K. Webb