Charlie Hayes

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts
  • Region:West Coast
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:22
Havent signed up yet, but these last to weekends should be double points (they were last year) and it sounds fun. Anyone ready?
Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill

Duncan

Duncan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts
I'll be there.

Duncan
Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations!

ryoung99

ryoung99

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Region:NorCal; SFR
  • Car Year:1991
  • Car Number:14
Not me, we are ready to go, but I have been gone too much lately and need to spend time with the family. The car is ready with new Springfield radiator and exhaust, Torsen diff (as opposed to the open diff I had in before), and some nice new sticker tires. My wife keeps telling me to go race, but sometimes you have to put the 2 year old first.

I will need to stay off the forum though, as the more I read the more I will want to go.

Johnny D

Johnny D

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 6,121 posts
  • Region:San Francisco
  • Car Number:88

Not me, we are ready to go, but I have been gone too much lately and need to spend time with the family. The car is ready with new Springfield radiator and exhaust, Torsen diff (as opposed to the open diff I had in before), and some nice new sticker tires. My wife keeps telling me to go race, but sometimes you have to put the 2 year old first.

I will need to stay off the forum though, as the more I read the more I will want to go.

Keep an eye on that Rad. We've had pin hole leaks with it in SFR.
J~
2011 NASA Western Endurance Racing Championship E3 Champ
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

Duncan

Duncan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Do you still have used tires you need to get rid of? I don't have enough to get through the end of the year, however buying a new set would be a waste.

Duncan
Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations!

KyleLoustaunau

KyleLoustaunau

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Region:sfr
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:89
I wish
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Johnny D

Johnny D

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 6,121 posts
  • Region:San Francisco
  • Car Number:88
Does this help?
http://sacramento.cr...3259913995.html
I don't know this guy.
J~
2011 NASA Western Endurance Racing Championship E3 Champ
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

Ron Alan

Ron Alan

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,732 posts
  • Car Year:1995
Duncan...know another racer who is selling a set of team dynamic wheels with 2012 3/32 RA1's with 2 heat cycles. You can never have to many sets ;) PM me for price(its a good deal) Anyone else can do the same!

Ron

RAmotorsports

Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Jaime Florence

Jaime Florence

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • Car Year:1993
  • Car Number:96
Yo, I believe there are three more race weekends, right (Sept., Oct., and Nov.)...am I wrong?

I'll be there...I believe.

Can we get some SCCA folks? Coop?...Hollifield?...Darin P?...Kyle G.?

Dennis Clark....paging Dennis Clark...please report to Sears Point for the next event. (we had no yellows at the last event so come on back daddy-o)
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Ron Alan

Ron Alan

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,732 posts
  • Car Year:1995
Maybe Jamie! Though this month SCCA is at it's last event...Laguna. How about Dean, Craig??

Ron

RAmotorsports

Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

dtfastbear

dtfastbear

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts
  • Region:NorCal
I won't be there at the end of September. I am tentatively planning to race in Oct. and Nov. though. I'm the poster child for shifting and uncertain priorities right now!

Dean
  • Charlie Hayes likes this

Former driver

Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

ToddW

ToddW

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Car Year:1992
  • Car Number:67
Just signed up...looking forward to it.

Plan to dig the car out of the trailier this weekend and get everything prepped....it's been since June when I ran PTE and felt like I was
dragging an anchor down the straightaways vs the other cars :(...still brought home $50 in Toyo bucks for some new RR's!

ryoung99

ryoung99

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Region:NorCal; SFR
  • Car Number:14

Do you still have used tires you need to get rid of? I don't have enough to get through the end of the year, however buying a new set would be a waste.

Duncan

Duncan,

I have one used set you can have. I also have 3 sets of stickers, 2 of them are shaved. Since I am only planning to run SM in Oct and Nov, I should be able to get by on one set. So I will have a set that I would sell. I am not in a hurry either way, so let's talk before the October race.

Thanks
Rick

Duncan

Duncan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Duncan,

I have one used set you can have. I also have 3 sets of stickers, 2 of them are shaved. Since I am only planning to run SM in Oct and Nov, I should be able to get by on one set. So I will have a set that I would sell. I am not in a hurry either way, so let's talk before the October race.

Thanks
Rick

Rick,

Thanks. That'll work. I have tires to get through September, and then what's left will probably still work for warm-up/practice tires. Really only need about 4 heat cycles. Work schedule will probably not allow me to do the November event.

Duncan

Todd Tagget

Todd Tagget

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Region:SFR
  • Car Number:42

Uhm doesn't someone owe someone a cold cocktail due to a Rams/Lions game ? :guinness:

KyleLoustaunau

KyleLoustaunau

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
So is there three SM weekends left or two? From what I see on their schedule SM races all of them.
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Dennis

Dennis

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Region:NorCal
  • Car Year:1994
  • Car Number:27

Yo, I believe there are three more race weekends, right (Sept., Oct., and Nov.)...am I wrong?

I'll be there...I believe.

Can we get some SCCA folks? Coop?...Hollifield?...Darin P?...Kyle G.?

Dennis Clark....paging Dennis Clark...please report to Sears Point for the next event. (we had no yellows at the last event so come on back daddy-o)

Hey Jaime, thanks for asking, although I hope you're not implying there were no yellow flags because I wasn't there! ;-)

I'm taking a break from NASA for the rest of the year, tentatively planning on the full season in 2013. Got enough TMR and Checkered Flag to use up my RA1s. Good luck on your Championship.

Dennis
Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Jaime Florence

Jaime Florence

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • Car Year:1993
  • Car Number:96
Kyle,

It looks like we can register for SM in all three of the remaining races, so I think Charlie was confused. If this season is like last year, the last race weekend or two might be double points.

Any chance you can make it?
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Todd Tagget

Todd Tagget

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Region:SFR
  • Car Number:42
Jaime,, my car is all finished and straight.. I've got your control arm.. Save me a parking spot!

KyleLoustaunau

KyleLoustaunau

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
Nah Not looking good

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users