Kyle Disque

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Region:NER
  • Car Year:1994
  • Car Number:92
Hi Folks,

The North East Division Mini Con is coming up shortly and I wanted to post that in addition to the usual Director's Town Hall; Butch Kummer, from the national office will present on the Majors race program. In light of last week’s announcement of an overhaul of the club racing program some drivers may be interested to know that the NEDiv Directors and Butch will be available from 8 AM until 10 AM on Saturday morning of the Mini-Con.

Please try to attend. I went to my first similar event last year and was pleasantly surprised at what I found. It was nice to feel in-the-know and to have the chance to provide feedback face to face with the folks shaping our racing programs. I've met Butch and he's very open and honest. He worth the trip alone.

November 9-11, 2012

Location: Ramada Ithaca, 2310 N. Triphammer Road, Ithaca, NY 14850
Phone: 607-257-3100

http://www.nediv.com...i-con-ithaca-ny

-Kyle Disque

Brian Ghidinelli

Brian Ghidinelli

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 465 posts
  • Region:San Francisco
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:12
I've been to most of the Divisional conventions including the MiniCon and I can say that as a member and a driver, seeing the passion and commitment from the people who run our club gave me a new appreciation for how things work.
Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

edzeb

edzeb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
It will be VERY interesting to see how the regions in NeDiv work with the new program. As the representing member of the Glen Region on the National Racing Committee, I look forward to this upcoming event. Please also take a look at the other events on the Saturday schedule as well, such as Making it easier for drivers to get into Club Racing and How to put on an Alternative Driver School.

Hope to see everyone there. Ed...

DrDomm

DrDomm

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts
  • Region:NER
  • Car Year:2000
  • Car Number:46
Is there a schedule of events? I'm curious why it takes 3 days.
Domm Leuci
--because someone commented that we should all post our names, and not be anonymous. I agree.
Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

edzeb

edzeb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
Domm,

www.nediv.com should have some of the answers you are looking for, but basically Friday will be arrival and the Scheduling Meeting (of all Club Race events in the Division), Saturday will be a number of different meetings/presentations, Saturday night will be the NeDiv Awards, and Sunday morning will be the NeDiv Council meeting (usually over by noon).

All, In case you don't know, these meetings are where the season schedule is set, new information and programs are presented, Driver presentations are made, and the decisions of the Northeast Division are made.

Ed...

edzeb

edzeb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
Just a reminder that the NeDiv MiniCon is this coming weekend. Want to know and be part of the process that sets the schedule? Want to learn about the Masters National Racing Program? Want to attend a session on how Drivers can police other Drivers? Then come one, come all! More info on the NeDiv website. www.nediv.org

Ed...

John Nesbitt

John Nesbitt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Just a reminder that the NeDiv MiniCon is this coming weekend. Want to know and be part of the process that sets the schedule? Want to learn about the Masters National Racing Program? Want to attend a session on how Drivers can police other Drivers? Then come one, come all! More info on the NeDiv website. www.nediv.org

Ed...

The "Masters"???? I had just got my head around the Majors! :whistling:

edzeb

edzeb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
Oppss fast fat fingers....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users