Joe (dad) Jordan

Joe (dad) Jordan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts
  • Region:San Diego
  • Car Year:1991
  • Car Number:47
Leaving in a few hours to INDE a 15 car field for the first Southern Pacific Division Nationals. Looking forward to it. 6 Cars from California, 5 from New Mexico and 4 from Arizona. New Track with only the locals having some experience should create a level playing field!

SM 15 ENTRIES
# Name Class Year Make Sponsor Hometown 2 Powers, Steven Spec Miata 1999 Mazda Miata Amerifirst Mortgage Mesa, AZ 7 Busk, Dean Spec Miata 2000 Mazda Spec Miata Commercial Brokers, Inc Chandler, AZ 10 Dahn, Devin Spec Miata 1990 Mazda Miata Dahn Motorsports Peoria, AZ 13 Loree, Ethan Spec Miata 1999 Mazda Miata Apex Automotive Albuquerque, NM 14 Lange, Mark Spec Miata 1999 Mazda Miata Parallel Technology, LLC & RM Autosports Calabasas, CA 33 Lee, Clement Spec Miata 1999 Mazda Miata RM Autosports San Diego, CA 36 Loree, Soren Spec Miata 1990 Mazda Miata Apex Automotive Albuquerque, NM 47 jordan, joey Spec Miata 1991 Mazda Miata BFGoodrich Tires, Minxnails.com. Protomotive Fallbrook, CA 50 Kowalski, Mark Spec Miata 1996 Mazda Miata Cutting Edge Industries LLC Las Cruces, NM 66 Babcock, Michael Spec Miata 1990 Mazda Miata Team Iron Butt Racing Surprise, AZ 71 Gong, Curtis Spec Miata 1993 Mazda Miata RM Autosports San Diego, CA 73 Thomas, Ian Spec Miata 1991 Mazda Miata Thomas International Recruiting, Inc. (TIRINC) Anaheim Hills, CA 81 Niebla, Ramon Spec Miata 1999 Mazda miata RM Produce Los Angeles, CA 83 Skelton, Michael Spec Miata 1990 Mazda Miata Albuquerque, NM 99 Naumburg, Peter Spec Miata 1999 Mazda Miata Rubber Chicken Racing

Joe Jordan the turd.....Joey is IV or quatro!

Ran in Firestone Firehawk in a Miata in 1994

Speedvision Cup Miata's 95-99

World Challenge Miata in 2000 AT MRLS

Had 3 Rookie of the year winners "Rising Stars" In IMSA

Kids now racing...Started them in Lemons Miata we built into the 2013 Western Division SCCA Majors Champion!

6th at 50th SCCA Runoffs in SM OPM's Rental 01

2nd fastest race lap at the Runoffs.

2014 Teen Mazda Challenge (west) Champ!

2015 Pirelli World Challenge Round 15 Winner in TCB and round 16,17,and 18 Winner!

Jamz14

Jamz14

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts
Good Luck Joey!!!!!!!!
Broken record - You are starting to sound like a broken record. Donor - Made PayPal donation Sponsor / Advertiser - Site sponsor / advertiser... support these guys! Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Joe (dad) Jordan

Joe (dad) Jordan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts
Results from INDE.

SAT:
SM SUN:
1 Clement LEE 1.Steven Powers
2.Steven Powers 2. Joey Jordan
3.Dean Busk 3. Dean Busk
4. Curtis Gong 4. Curtis Gong
5. Mark Lang 5. Ethan Loree
6. Joey Jordan 6. Ramon Niebla

In STL

1. Clement Lee 1. Joey Jordan
2 Joey Jordan 2.Ramon Niebla
3. Mark Lang 3. Dale Shoemaker

** Lee, Lang and Whiting caught up in a red flag 2nd corner incident

If you have never been to INDE motorsports Ranch it is a fun facility. The facilities are growing and improving daily, The Planes on display as well as Southwestern artwork was truly unique. The Bathrooms were the TAJ MAJHAl of any race track bathrooms I have ever experienced! The Arizona SCCA region went out of their way to make sure everyone had fun, including admitting to their own mistakes and working out resolutions....The first time in my 28 years of racing with SCCA!

Met some great new spec miata people including a large group from New Mexico, especially the Loren family. Father and Son was cool to see.

Kids now racing...Started them in Lemons Miata we built into the 2013 Western Division SCCA Majors Champion!

2015 Pirelli World Challenge Round 15 Winner in TCB and round 16,17,and 18 Winner!

Jim Drago

Jim Drago

East Street Racing / 2 Time National Champion

• Administrators
  • 6,566 posts
  • Region:Mid South
  • Car Year:2005
  • Car Number:2
Congrats to Clement and Steven for their wins and poles. Steven is a new customer. Looking forward to a great year! Thanks for doing so well with our stuff :)
Jim

East Street Auto Parts
Jim@Eaststreet.com
800 700 9080

NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Hoosier Super Tour points Champion - Hoosier Super Tour points Champion ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata BFG Supertour Winner - Majors Winner - Circuit of the Americas Winner - We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America

Joe (dad) Jordan

Joe (dad) Jordan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts
Steven Powers Debuted his new 1999 Spec Miata which was beautiful! He drove a flawless race on Sunday and won by less than a second. The new car is a work of art, and his father built it in his garage. The Powers are really nice piece and a great family, and competitor.

powerss

powerss

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • Region:ARiZONA
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:145
Joe
Thanks for the kind words. I have to say the same about your family as well. I am sure my Dad appreciates the comments too since he spent so much time on the details while getting the car together since last September.

Joey never let me relax a moment during either day with some good clean side by side racing on Saturday. Dean Busk was always there to take advantage of any mistake Joey or I would make.

Clement, sorry about the bad luck during the STL race but I am sure you will be back at the front at the SuperTour race this weekend.

Joey , we will definitely have to hook up together this upcoming weekend so we are not left out of the RUSH draft.

Dean did a great job to scare up a good 15 car SM field at this race that only had about 45 total entries.

Ethan Loree had a great outing for his first National race.... an eventful one too.

Thanks again to Sean at miatacage.com who supplied about 90% of the parts for the build and for hooking me up with Jim who isn't really in the engine business but was able to turn an engine around quickly so I could get the engine installed over Christmas break.

Thanks to Jim for providing a great engine and being so responsive to emails making sure I had all the information I needed to make the engine fast right out of the box, even as he was on his way to Sebring.

Finally thanks to my Dad and George Willet for keeping the car up front all weekend.
  • Joe (dad) Jordan and Jim Drago like this
Steven Powers
Arizona Region
2009 SoPAC Division Champion
2013 SoPAC Division Champion
2019 Western Conference Champion

Joey Jordan

Joey Jordan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Region:SO CAL

Joey , we will definitely have to hook up together this upcoming weekend so we are not left out of the RUSH draft.

Sounds like a plan. Looking forward to it.

Shake n Bake time baby... Sling shot engage!!

http://youtu.be/a-QmRVCwuM4
Majors Winner - We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Majors Winner -

stewart

stewart

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Region:great lakes
  • Car Number:40
Steven, post a fews of your car. would love to see the build.

stewart
YOU JUST NEVER KNOW!!

stewart

stewart

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Region:great lakes
  • Car Number:40
forgot to type PICS
YOU JUST NEVER KNOW!!

powerss

powerss

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • Region:ARiZONA
  • Car Number:145

Steven, post a fews of your car. would love to see the build.

stewart

Posted Image

Here is a picture of the finished vehicle from the track last weekend. All the interior photos I have are from early in the build.
Steven Powers
Arizona Region
2009 SoPAC Division Champion
2013 SoPAC Division Champion
2019 Western Conference Champion

Jim Drago

Jim Drago

East Street Racing / 2 Time National Champion

• Administrators
  • 6,566 posts
  • Region:Mid South
  • Car Year:2005
  • Car Number:2
Car looks great and I like the number :)
Jim

East Street Auto Parts
Jim@Eaststreet.com
800 700 9080

NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Hoosier Super Tour points Champion - Hoosier Super Tour points Champion ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata BFG Supertour Winner - Majors Winner - Circuit of the Americas Winner - We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users