Muda

Muda

ComingToAMirrorNearYou

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 365 posts
  • Region:WDC
  • Car Year:1999

Jeff's & mine seemed equal.  Nick makes up for rental power with skill.  Hoping Ralle doesn't buy an engine.  Kenny wins.

Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Mitch Reading

Mitch Reading

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 265 posts
  • Car Year:1991
  • Car Number:65

Awesaome video, thanks for posting John.  Great race. 

Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Alex Bolanos

Alex Bolanos

The Cuban Missile

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • Region:FL
  • Car Number:57

That car is FASSSTTTTTT.

No shit... where can I get me one of those?!   :crazy:

Alex Bolanos - #57 
Sponsored by Autotechnik, Momo USA, Apex Alignment, and Amazon.com

Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Majors Winner - We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner

Muda

Muda

ComingToAMirrorNearYou

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Damn Alex, I was thinking the same thing about yours this weekend.  We coulda done a swap!  :dope:

Brandon

Brandon

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  • Region:NNJR
  • Car Year:1996
  • Car Number:48SM

Some awesome mid-range power on that car - wow!  Making the 3-4 shift at the exit of 2 and pulling away from them?!

And BTW, I'm sure Aaron would say "Are you Italian or something? KEEP YOUR HANDS ON THE WHEEL!!!"  ;-)

Signed,

Wrecked SM & Needs to Get Back On Track

Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Alex Bolanos

Alex Bolanos

The Cuban Missile

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • Region:FL
  • Car Number:57

Damn Alex, I was thinking the same thing about yours this weekend.  We coulda done a swap!  :dope:

Lets do it, I've always wanted to drive a steynmobile!

• Danny Steyn likes this

Alex Bolanos - #57 
Sponsored by Autotechnik, Momo USA, Apex Alignment, and Amazon.com

Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Majors Winner - We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner

Jim Drago

Jim Drago

East Street Racing / 2 Time National Champion

• Administrators
  • 6,566 posts
  • Region:Mid South
  • Car Year:2005
  • Car Number:2
✓  Best Answer

That car is FASSSTTTTTT.

You are right.. Danny sold the wrong car :)
  • suck fumes, Alex Bolanos and Danny Steyn like this

East Street Auto Parts
Jim@Eaststreet.com
800 700 9080

NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Hoosier Super Tour points Champion - Hoosier Super Tour points Champion ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata BFG Supertour Winner - Majors Winner - Circuit of the Americas Winner - We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America

svvs

svvs

do they sell spec training wheels yet?

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts
  • Region:NYR
  • Car Number:12?

This is my video from Sunday's race.  It was my first SCCA sprint race weekend of the year, and definitely showed in my race craft.  I need to get a bit better with proximity.

Started mid pack, finished mid pack.  I only showed the first part of the race because after this Amy gets by me in two laps or so, and then I'm on my own with no draft.  Mike LaMania, Joey G, and Mike Rossini (!) catch me, but I manage to hold position for the rest of the race.  LaMania had the pass basically made down the front straight, but he decided to push me rather than risk going side by side through one and having the other two cars get around us down the backside.

My car ran well all weekend, and no contact other than my rear bumper, and a "weaver" on the outlap of qualifying deciding to weave into me as I went to pass him.  Kessler helped me reset the toe and the car was basically back up to speed after that.

As always, good to see the entire crew from the NE.  Flatout was there in force, and Marc from Planet Miata is always great company.  Even got a visit from Mike Cefalo on grid!  It was cool that some guys from the south came out.  Not that I was able to be anywhere near them on track....

• DrDomm likes this

Vick
www.volko.com
Black SM/SM2/"Slap Bracelet Throwback" #12 in the Northeast....if the car was made in the early 90's it should look like it.

1.6L forever!  Bring on your '99's and '01's!

Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Donor - Made PayPal donation

DrDomm

DrDomm

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts
  • Region:NER
  • Car Year:2000
  • Car Number:46

Vick, too bad I could only see my car in your mirrors. :crying:

Domm Leuci
--because someone commented that we should all post our names, and not be anonymous. I agree.

Parity

Parity

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts
  • Region:North East
  • Car Number:51

Nice driving Vick!

Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

svvs

svvs

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Photos from this event are up.

Here is the link to group 6.  Group 2 photos are also up.

http://www.windshado.../usmajgrp6-2013

Vick
www.volko.com
Black SM/SM2/"Slap Bracelet Throwback" #12 in the Northeast....if the car was made in the early 90's it should look like it.

Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Donor - Made PayPal donation

DrDomm

DrDomm

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts
  • Region:NER
  • Car Year:2000
  • Car Number:46

Photos from this event are up.

Here is the link to group 6.  Group 2 photos are also up.

http://www.windshado.../usmajgrp6-2013

Yummy!

But how did you find that site?  I wish the photographer's info would be listed in the supps.

Domm Leuci
--because someone commented that we should all post our names, and not be anonymous. I agree.

svvs

svvs

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Domm:

I just happen to know Mike.  He is one of the photogs who lives near the track and is always there.  He also shoots the Joey G days.

I think he's going to the Glen this year, but I forget if it's for the majors or the sprints.  Feel free to email him and work something out if you are interested in a package.

There was another photographer at the track...Terry something or another I think.  I believe he got the shots of the Mustang that got destroyed because of the oil on the front straight.

I agree it would be great if they were in the supps, but I don't think the regions want to show favoritism.  Sometimes the photogs post to the SCCA forum, but I don't frequent that site.

Vick
www.volko.com

Muda

Muda

ComingToAMirrorNearYou

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 365 posts
I think Mike's and Terry's websites are listed in the Photography section of the SNJ region website. But agreed, nothing is ever done to promote the photographers at the track. It would surely help their businesses and provide the drivers with great entertainment.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users