suck fumes

suck fumes

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • Region:Lonestar
  • Car Year:1997
  • Car Number:75
Dang that last one is really gut wrenching! I would never race without a top that's crazy
2010, 2011 SM Sowdiv points champion!
2011 National points champion!

WWW.MOTORSPORTHEAVEN.COM

fishguyaz

fishguyaz

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts
  • Region:AZ
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:92

this is an issue that this video illustrates so well that it cannot be ignored by SCCA.

I race FF, and SM and it always seems that one region or another groups the SRF with FF( now the Formula cars are in a dangerous place), or with SM where the srf is insane to go ut under those conditions.  i would also feel really badly if i were to dish out a life altering injury simply because none of us say anything about run groups.

these cars must be out with nothing other than sportsracers; or best their own group as deemed by their sheer #s.

when i started doing trackdays  i recall seeing srf mixed in with heavy cars like bmws etc..........

even if the club(whichever it is) offers these groupings, it really up to the drivers to say something and stop it.

this mix just seems like a huge liablity for the club, drivers  and all invovled.

truthfully the majors concept of having events with limited groups invited should solve this on the (former) national level.

wont do squat for the regions though.

wierd that i have been to events where there was really dumb/dangerous run groups  when the steward was informed and did nothing.

I dont race there any longer.

Josh Pitt
1999 SM #92 SoPac division

DylanMurcott

DylanMurcott

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Region:Mohawk Hudson

i know too well about breaking your neck (rear shock failure during a motocross race). glad to see everyone was okay in those videos. there have certainly been some bad wrecks at limerock over the years. 

http://www.youtube.c...00?feature=mhee
^^

check out my youtube channel

follow me on Instagram @ dylanmurcott

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users