Photo

CheckerLap race results for SFR Spec Miata Festival

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Juan Pineda

Juan Pineda

You can sleep in your car, but you can't race your house.

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 343 posts
  • Region:SFR
  • Car Year:1992
  • Car Number:34

Many of you know that I've been working on CheckerLap.com, a website for posting club racing results. I wanted to let you know that we are going to be posting provisional results for the Spec Miata Festival after each session on this page:

http://checkerlap.com/club/sfrscca

Note that the page works on your smartphone as well as laptop as its intended to be used on the go either at the track or to check in on your buddies when you can't attend the race.

In case you are wondering what CheckerLap is all about, it's a project I've been mulling over for more than a year now to offer fun and more useful views of our club racing results. In addition to the basic views, I'm currently working on computing points, posting provisional results and usability on smartphones and tablets. But much more is possible, and this doesn't have to be limited to traditional time sheet formats.  Let me know what you would like to see.

Also, if you appreciate our work, please give us a FaceBook like. And also put in a good word for us with your Timing and Scoring officials and introduce us to them so that your club results can be listed as well.

Thanks!

-Juan

CheckerLap.com -- Your race results!

We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users