Johnny D

Johnny D

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 6,121 posts
  • Region:San Francisco
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:88

It wasn't any derespect intended, just trying to help. I know I sound like a donkey.

Look forward to it.

Maybe see you a MRLS next year?

J~

2011 NASA Western Endurance Racing Championship E3 Champ
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

Bench Racer

Bench Racer

Different strokes for different folks : )

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,508 posts
  • Region:Milwaukee
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:14

Bench, I was borned and raised in KC MO!!!!!! so Show Me the Money!!!! Frank is NY or New guiney or somewhere exotic but certainly not from Ohio... for some stupid reason we do live here presently...

Maybe if you can hang on for another year I might make an apearance at the June sprinz nexst season... but I really am not excited to race there fo some reason and I just dont know why.

Damn, yer just like Drago, side stepping the issue. Yer currently both worthless nuts, Buckeyes.

$hit, wait till ya show up and look over the concrete walls at Road America both sides that follow/leed you from T3 to T5 and from pre the Kink all the way to T14. If that don't get yer attention, nothing will. We'll meet, even if it's at Mud Ohio in 2015.

It wasn't any derespect intended, just trying to help. I know I sound like a donkey.
Look forward to it.
Maybe see you a MRLS next year?
J~

All's good Johnny. We'll meet someplace.

Ya ever run accross a guy by the name of Basil Adams out yer way. A British prod car race associated with/actually a profesor at the university of Phoenix. I used to give him $hit about Phoenix being a store front college. Met him back in the day at Mud Ohio.
Broken record - You are starting to sound like a broken record. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

LarryKing

LarryKing

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,659 posts

Yer currently both worthless nuts, Buckeyes.

Coming from someone who lives in a state whose claim to fame is cheese.

2017 - SMSE SEDiv ECR Champion
Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

MPR22

MPR22

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,138 posts
  • Region:Southwest
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:22

And JJ Watt, the greater of the two exports by far.
Shattering - For those who cant drink tequila NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Majors Winner - Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Donor - Made PayPal donation

Caveman-kwebb99

Caveman-kwebb99

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,062 posts
  • Region:Great lakes
  • Car Year:2000
  • Car Number:99

I think that makes him MOLDY CHEESE, or FRUMUNDA CHEESE...  LOLOLOLOL

K. Webb
Powered by East Street Racing (Best engines in Spec Miata)

Driver coach, Spec Miata Prep shop, Spec Miata Setup

2016 Hard Charger award passing 12 cars runoffs 2016 Mid Ohio

2016 P3 RUNOFFS OVER 40 DIVISION LOL!

2015 First consolation prize Northern Conference Majors Title Pageant
2015 Winner Circus Cat Majors Road America

2015 Winner BlackHawk Majors crash fest

My Signature is still not as long as Danny boy's

Donor - Made PayPal donation Majors Winner - Chatterbox - Blah blah blah... Blah blah blah Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

Bench Racer

Bench Racer

Different strokes for different folks : )

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,508 posts
  • Region:Milwaukee
  • Car Number:14

That cheese/cheese products would be the by product of the Packers games after all the Brats and beer.

And JJ Watt, the greater of the two exports by far.

Thompson let a GREAT one get away.

Broken record - You are starting to sound like a broken record. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Ernie Jr.

Ernie Jr.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 211 posts
  • Region:Florida
  • Car Year:2012
  • Car Number:98
I realized I was wrong to post what I did about me assuming they are "rigging" the championship. I think I am just upset about the outcome and feel robbed of my points.

Ernie Francis Jr.
www.ErnieFrancisJrRacing.com
Pirelli World Challenge TCB/GTS Driver

We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations!

Ron Alan

Ron Alan

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,732 posts
  • Car Year:1995
Ernie jr...emotions/feelings get the best of everyone at times. The key is how we learn from those stumbles and deal with the next event.

I'm a huge fan of the young guys and gals coming up in our sport...love to watch their talent and progress. If I could give you a simple piece of advise as you continue on your young career...it would be to embrace the word "humble". At this point in your travels, this will gain you more respect than you can imagine. Couple this with your driving skills at a young age and its a recipe for success...or in your case, more success!

Do realize I hope in fact that in person you are. I can only judge by what you write and the tone in which you write. This at times is good and informative, at others it is self indulgent. It's the later that can be very off-putting.

Please take this as nothing more than friendly advice from an old guy who has eating more old shoes than you can imagine!

Best of luck in the Championship!
  • Michael Colangelo likes this

Ron

RAmotorsports

LarryKing

LarryKing

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,659 posts

Ain't bragging if he can do it.

2017 - SMSE SEDiv ECR Champion

Qik Nip

Qik Nip

Loose Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • Region:Cincinnati
  • Car Number:60

"Everytime I see this, it makes ChumpCar/Lemons racing more appealing. Heck, they even have better prizes!"

Gotta admit that my Suburu powered Chumpcar team has been more fun this year than SM racing.

Rick

2009, 2010 & 2011 SCCA Great Lakes Div. Reg. SM Champ
2006, 2009, 2010 & 2011 Cincy SCCA Reg. Driver of the year