Jim Daniels - FIG

Site Founder

• Administrators
  • 274 posts
  • Region:Mid-South
  • Car Year:1989
  • Car Number:Any

Hello gang!

Folks have been asking about show swag or how they can help less being an advertiser.  We have some great partners for the show and many of them have contributed an array of items and services for our "Crowd Funding" effort.  If you are looking for some swag, stocking stuffers or bargains like a iRacing membership for $50.00 for a year or an exclusive fan experience at Daytona / St. Pete / Long Beach etc... for $240.00 I would appreciate you considering our Fund Raiser / offerings page at indiegogo.  100% of what we raise goes directly to show production.

If you find anything interesting to obtain be sure to send a note with that order that says something like this.....

"I WANT MORE SPEC MIATA ETC... COVERAGE!"  I will covering club racing, street tire pro classes and IMSA Prototype Lites that I race in next year.  Makes my job easier when SMers ask for coverage.

Here is the indiegogo link: http://bit.ly/1cdzSbo

We are moving into our third year with some traction but funding is a constant battle.  We appreciate your help in bringing you news related to our sport.

As always, PM me any story ideas you may have, we are always looking for more content.

Thanks much!

Jim Daniels

Show Co-Host

Show Co-Owner

About "The Racing Insiders":

"The Racing Insiders" airs on MAVTV every Thursday at 2:30pm and 5:30pm EST, as well as 2pm EST every Saturday on DirecTV Channel 214, and on Motors TV on Saturdays at 11:35pm BST beginning October 12th in the U.K. and Europe on Sky Channel 447 and Virgin Channel 545, as well as CTV in New Zealand. 

"The Racing Insiders" is a weekly "talking heads" 30-minute news show, covering Pro and Club Sports Car racing in North America. The Show is focused on providing passionate fans with "Behind the scenes, cutting edge information. Each show provides conversation on a variety of topics from the top pro racing series (Grand Am, ALMS, World Challenge, Global RallyCross and Rally America) as well as the Club/Amateur racing community (Sport Car Club of America "SCCA" National Auto Sport Association "NASA") giving viewer's in-depth knowledge.

• GoRacingTV.com likes this

"Never Stop Challenging"

Jim Daniels

Auto Sports Consulting / Coaching

My cup runneth over - Playboy Mazda MX-5 Cup Champ Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. Sponsor / Advertiser - Site sponsor / advertiser... support these guys! Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other BFG Supertour Winner - Majors Winner - World Challenge Participant in a Mazda  - World Challenge Participant in a Mazda Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner Grand-Am Competitor - Grand-Am Competitor in a Mazda  (can be GT, and ST)

Mitch Reading

Mitch Reading

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 265 posts
  • Car Year:1991
  • Car Number:65

Jim,

I really enjoyed the shows when I was able to view through webcasts, but since moving to MavTv haven't been able to view.  Any thoughts on bringing back the webcasts?

Mitch

Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users