Bruce Wilson

Gold Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 663 posts
  • Region:Oregon
  • Car Year:1991
  • Car Number:68

Pretty much a flawless race, congrats Jordan, was really great to watch!!! 

I have an opinion so I must be right

Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Survivalist - Won 25 Hours at Thunderhill! We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Jordan Wand

Jordan Wand

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:99
Thanks guys. The angry hairdresser's car treated me well today! Great fun! The Oregon racing community is truly a family- thanks for all of the support from Sean, Kyle, Ken, Bruce, Terrell, Mark L., Gary, Pat and all the rest of you guys! You're the best! Most importantly...

At the end of every race weekend, I tell my friend and racing mentor, Will Schrader "I couldn't have done it without you." We often say that but don't REALLY mean it, but in the case of Will, I literally mean it every time. I can't thank him enough for everything that he does to help me, both on and off the track. He is the most talented, genuine, kind, selfless and sarcastic (;-P) person I know. I love you man! Tito, pass me a tissue!

Jordan

Kyle Keenan

Kyle Keenan

Pass right

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • Region:Oregon Region
  • Car Number:44

Did you guys kiss or what?!?!? Suspense is killing me!!!!!

#44 Team KBR/KKRProducts.com Spec Miata
#44 Team KBR/Dick Hannah Kia Rio B-Spec/ World Challenge TCB
#16 & #36 Blairco Spec Miata's, ICSCC

2014 SCCA B-Spec National Champion

Dick Hannah Dealerships | Kia Racing | Team-KBR.com | KKRProducts.com | DBB | Fast Specialties | Blairco Heating | SBOX Engineering | Sikk Shades by Eddie Bauer, JR | Hawk Performance

Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Jordan Wand

Jordan Wand

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
What happens on victory laps stays on victory laps!

Jealous much???

jthuney

jthuney

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Car Year:2003
  • Car Number:13

At this point, yes I must say a little jealous. Two well driven races Jordan. Had a blast! Congrats!

Big thanks to the Keenans for giving me a car that allows me to improve each time we hit the track.

• Kyle Keenan likes this

Terrell Garrett

Terrell Garrett

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts
  • Region:NW
  • Car Year:1993
  • Car Number:3

Congratulations Jordan.  You earned it and I thoroughly enjoy racing with you.  Clean and smooth is what it is about.

Terrell

• Kyle Keenan likes this

Bruce Wilson

Bruce Wilson

Gold Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 663 posts

And congrats to everyone else who hit the podium for the first time.  Joe, I can see a lot of tight races in your future :)  If I can just get Terrell to pony up for a new set of tires, we could see a train at the front!!!

Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Survivalist - Won 25 Hours at Thunderhill! We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Mark Lenney

Mark Lenney

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Car Number:37

Yikes, just saw that the Sat. race was shortened due to my swamp run at T6-7. Sorry y'all.

Great weekend other wise, even the oiled up T3-T8 stretch (thanks vintage) on Sunday provided a little mystery and suspense!

• William Bonsell likes this

jthuney

jthuney

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Car Year:2003
  • Car Number:13

Hey Mark,

The outcome on Saturday wouldn't haved changed unless one of us broke, so no big deal. Jordan had it covered. Missed Terrell on Sunday after the fun we had on Saturday.

Thanks Bruce for the encouraging words and congrats to Tom Ferrara for the third place finish on Sunday.

Jordan Wand

Jordan Wand

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Thanks all. Great weekend racing with you guys. As I've said many times, the Oregon SM posse is a top notch group of guys and gals, both on and off the track!

Kyle Keenan

Kyle Keenan

Pass right

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Joe Blair enjoyed his first SCCA event, even after losing a transmission and a diff in the STL race on Sat. Want to thank those who came up and welcomed him to SCCA, I believe him and his son are here to stay!

Dick Hannah Dealerships | Kia Racing | Team-KBR.com | KKRProducts.com | DBB | Fast Specialties | Blairco Heating | SBOX Engineering | Sikk Shades by Eddie Bauer, JR | Hawk Performance

Bruce Wilson

Bruce Wilson

Gold Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 663 posts

Welcome Joe!  Sorry I din't stop by to say hi.  My new duties had me hopping.  I'm having a hard time knowing who's new and who's not now days, so welcome to all.  AND my offer to some of the old guys stands for all of you.  I'll tell you anything you want to know about going fast in SM, drive your care on a test day, etc. No more secrets here... Nothing could please me more than to see the return of a 6 car train at the front!

Kyle Keenan

Kyle Keenan

Pass right

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Does that mean I can borrow the #68 blue bullet for Rose Cup this year? Have helmet, will travel!

Bruce Wilson

Bruce Wilson

Gold Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 663 posts

Oh and congrats to Tom for the podium after a long break from racing!!  No Kyle!

SM Tom

SM Tom

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Car Year:1992
  • Car Number:00

Contgrats to Jordan for well deserved back to back wins!

Long time since I visited the site...probably as long as I've been away from racing. It was good to get back on track after a long absence. It was even better to race with my old and new friends. Some of the faces have chnaged but the DNA of Oregon SM racers is still in tack...the same great thing it was when I started many years ago.

I would like to say my weekend went off without a hitch but I had a couple of issue. The one that really compicated some of the session and drastivally shortend 2 was a clucth problem. THere were many, many man(woman) hours to fix what should have been a simple repair that was complicated by a defective NEW part. Need to thank the following for their time and effort; Kevin, Morgan(B Spec drive), Kyle, Dani, Will, Mark, even Sean H who helped with a part(that I still need to pay him for) for keeping me on the track :)

So for anyone who is thinking about racing, join Oregon SM...there is nothing better than this group. They will do anything to help and keep you on track (occasionally they may knock you off it too...LOL ;)  )

• Kyle Keenan likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users