svvs

do they sell spec training wheels yet?

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts
  • Region:NYR
  • Car Year:1991
  • Car Number:12?

Wow, glad everyone is ok from that one.  Domm that was a hard lick.  Hope you know some good doctors to check you out :)

Paul, you have bad luck into the bus stop man.

Sorry I missed this weekend.

-Vick

Vick
www.volko.com
Black SM/SM2/"Slap Bracelet Throwback" #12 in the Northeast....if the car was made in the early 90's it should look like it.

1.6L forever!  Bring on your '99's and '01's!

Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Donor - Made PayPal donation

Dennis Valet

Dennis Valet

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Region:NYR

Well that explains that

DrDomm

DrDomm

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts
  • Region:NER
  • Car Year:2000
  • Car Number:46

Ouch. Every time I got down to the apex in turn one I thought about how terrible it would be to hit the fat part of the curb. Guess that's evidence of how bad it could end up. 

I've hit that curb before.  I've never had anything like that happen.  As I recall it, the car oversteered after hitting that curb.  I think I may have tried to countersteer.  It just didn't work out.  Hitting the exit curbing caused my foot to hit the accelerator.  Nothing worked after that.

Wow Domm, that was a pretty good shot. Glad to see you're ok although the car looks like it may be done.

The car is done.  I was hoping the motor was ok, but looks like there might be some oil underneath (I haven't had a chance to get it off the trailer or get under it).

Wow, glad everyone is ok from that one.  Domm that was a hard lick.  Hope you know some good doctors to check you out :)

-Vick

I'm fine.  

Domm Leuci
--because someone commented that we should all post our names, and not be anonymous. I agree.
Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Mike L

Mike L

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Region:65
  • Car Year:2000
  • Car Number:27

Domm,

Sorry to see your wreck this weekend, but I'm very glad you're fine.  That was a hard hit for sure.

It was good to see you this weekend.

Mike

• DrDomm likes this
Mike Lo

manthony121

manthony121

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • Region:Glen Region
  • Car Year:1991
  • Car Number:59

Domm:

I just found this thread and saw your video.  Too bad about your car.  I'm glad you're OK.  I guess I won't be seeing you at the Last Chance after all.

Mark

• DrDomm likes this
Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users