• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Region:Oregon
  • Car Year:1994
  • Car Number:07
Overall great job on this new site!

Two quick recommendations...

First, when you select a particular classified ad, the gray text on gray background makes for difficult reading (for me at least). The lighter gray background of the classified topic (i.e. Race Ready Cars) provides a gray/gray contrast which is much easier to read.

Next, also in classifieds, would be nice to have the page number/page jump at the bottom of the page - this is naturally where you end up when you scan down a list of ads, may as well have the "next page" button there instead of having to scroll back up to the top of the page each time you want to go to the next page.

Again, great job!

WarmShoe

WarmShoe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13 posts
And when you select MANAGE FRIENDS then try to send them a PM, it wants to send a PM to yourself instead of your friend.

Does anyone care about this feedback or am I wasting my time here?

Johnny D

Johnny D

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 6,121 posts
  • Region:San Francisco
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:88
They care.

You can send your comments to admins@mazdaracers.com and they'll get it for sure.

I think they're taking all the comments and trying to do a big rev change at some point, IMO.
The ads don't have location either, besides a million other things the whole site needs.
J~
2011 NASA Western Endurance Racing Championship E3 Champ
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

JayF

JayF

SM Racer

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Region:North East
  • Car Year:1996
Only thing I would suggest is auto resize all of the classifieds pictures. When you open some they are gigantic and take up the entire screen and then some. If you make them a max size like 1024x768 or something that issue will disappear.
-- Jay --
96 Spec Miata - Build in progress
North East SCCA

WarmShoe

WarmShoe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13 posts

Only thing I would suggest is auto resize all of the classifieds pictures. When you open some they are gigantic and take up the entire screen and then some. If you make them a max size like 1024x768 or something that issue will disappear.

Soooo agree...some only show maybe 10% of the photo at a time. I would guess high resolution photos get displayed huge and low res smaller. And you cannot right-click save as to your PC.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users