Qik Nip

Loose Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • Region:Cincinnati
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:60
What no hot discussion about Bernie's push-to-pass button or the "featherable" rear wing?
Actually had it not been for the excessive marbles that made passing verbotten after about a dozen laps, the two changes seem to hold promise.
Rick

2009, 2010 & 2011 SCCA Great Lakes Div. Reg. SM Champ
2006, 2009, 2010 & 2011 Cincy SCCA Reg. Driver of the year
Powered by: Stewart Engines
Set up by: RAFT Motorsports

SM: The safest race car in the world. It can just
barely kill you.

Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

dmathias

dmathias

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts
  • Region:GreatLakes
  • Car Year:1991
  • Car Number:88
I couldn't get past how big Hobb's gut is. In fact Varsha, Hobbs, and Matchett in a row is not a pretty sight.
The enemy of good is better.
Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other

Kyle Burkhardt

Kyle Burkhardt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • Region:NASA Midwest
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:12

I couldn't get past how big Hobb's gut is. In fact Varsha, Hobbs, and Matchett in a row is not a pretty sight.

Funny you said that. When they said there were changes in the production, a couple of us said "yah, you all have huge guts!"
Kyle Burkhardt
Team ///Miata #12
PajamaPants Racing
NASA Midwest
Posted Image
Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations!

Jim Drago

Jim Drago

East Street Racing / 2 Time National Champion

• Administrators
  • 6,566 posts
  • Region:Mid South
  • Car Year:2005
  • Car Number:2

Funny you said that. When they said there were changes in the production, a couple of us said "yah, you all have huge guts!"

Vettel will never even relinquish the points lead, its over! :(
Jim

East Street Auto Parts
Jim@Eaststreet.com
800 700 9080

NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Hoosier Super Tour points Champion - Hoosier Super Tour points Champion ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata BFG Supertour Winner - Majors Winner - Circuit of the Americas Winner - We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America

Kyle Burkhardt

Kyle Burkhardt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • Region:NASA Midwest
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:12

Vettel will never even relinquish the points lead, its over! :(
Jim

The first 2/3 of last year, we would wager on which lap he would screw up the race. Now he's just driving away from the field. Kinda boring!
Kyle Burkhardt
Team ///Miata #12
PajamaPants Racing
NASA Midwest
Posted Image
Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations!

svvs

svvs

do they sell spec training wheels yet?

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts
  • Region:NYR
  • Car Year:1991
  • Car Number:12?
how about "why didn't webber use the KERS system to try and make a pass?" Maybe Red Bull hasn't worked the kinks out?

Also it's great that they're using something jim hall invented in the 70's........when do we get to see a fan car? or is the funny exhaust and throttles that are always at 90% or greater the modern iteration of that?

Vick
www.volko.com
Black SM/SM2/"Slap Bracelet Throwback" #12 in the Northeast....if the car was made in the early 90's it should look like it.

1.6L forever!  Bring on your '99's and '01's!

Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Donor - Made PayPal donation

Qik Nip

Qik Nip

Loose Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • Region:Cincinnati
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:60

Hobbs and the boys do seem to have developed "old guy" bellies. Of course as an official member of the old fart club, I really didn't take note! :D
Rick

2009, 2010 & 2011 SCCA Great Lakes Div. Reg. SM Champ
2006, 2009, 2010 & 2011 Cincy SCCA Reg. Driver of the year