FTodaro

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,967 posts
  • Region:Great Lakes
  • Car Year:2001
  • Car Number:35

Note that I and a few others have had the incorrect nut come with the shocks.  Pitch is incorrect.

Good to know, i better check mine out, did you just go locate locally or did you get from Mazda?

Frank
TnT Racing
SCCA Ohio Valley Region
Chairman, SCCA Great Lakes Divisional Series Committee.

Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Donor - Made PayPal donation

mdavis

mdavis

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts
  • Region:Texas

Local.  Actually I just used a nyloc nut out of my spares collection.  I'm pretty sure it was one that came off a bilstein as shipped. 

Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

JJ Servis

JJ Servis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Region:Detroit
  • Car Year:1994
  • Car Number:51
My threaded sleeves are not at all retained by the orings on the shock body. Slide right over and fit loose. Any reason for concern?

Ernie Cole

Ernie Cole

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Car Year:1995
  • Car Number:32

My threaded sleeves are not at all retained by the orings on the shock body. Slide right over and fit loose. Any reason for concern?

I had a similar issues with 2 of my sleeves fitting loose and 2 fitting tight. I'm assuming 2 of mine of worn.

Haven't run the car yet though so don't know if it will cause any problems. I assume not, as the sleeves were also loose on the bilsteins. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users