The SMAC is seeking resumes for a possible opening on the SMAC.
- One conference call per month, ranging from 30 minutes to 3.0 hours.
- LOTS of side meetings, emails, calls, and follow ups.
- Logical thinking and analysis.
- Ability to come up with solutions.
- Ability to think about issues from many different viewpoints.
- A thorough understanding of the class today, a basic understanding of the history, and a futuristic view of where it is headed.
- Ability to read and understand (sometimes known as interpret) the GCR.
- Many years of experience racing in SM and/or taking care of customers racing SM.
- Despite personal agendas, keep the best interests of the class in mind for SMAC discussions.
Submit resumes online at: https://www.crbscca.com/