Parity

Parity

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • Region:North East
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:51

Ok, so my GoPro 2 took a dump and I'm without camera. I'm still using Traqmate (not Traqdash) and don't really want to upgrade tp a whole new system. Are there any other camera options that can auto sync with older TM units?

Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Steve Scheifler

Steve Scheifler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,255 posts
If the Mobius is compatible with your system it’s excellent and dirt cheap at about $80. As I recall they need certain configuration changes from the defaults but easily done. They are, or were, available in “normal” or wide-angle.

FTodaro

FTodaro

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,990 posts
  • Region:Great Lakes
  • Car Year:2001
  • Car Number:35

I am still using this system. I would just go out on ebay and by another older version of the go pro. Mine is still kicking.

Frank
TnT Racing
SCCA Ohio Valley Region
Chairman, SCCA Great Lakes Divisional Series Committee.

Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Donor - Made PayPal donation

Dave D.

Dave D.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Region:NASA Northeast
  • Car Year:2002
  • Car Number:14

A side question to this thread, if the Traqmate banner is still shown as a sponsor on this site, and their website is still up and working, to what capacity are they operating at? I had a software question a while ago and tried to contact them(via Email and phone) and got nothing. Are they still available to help with issues with still running systems or small parts needs?

Paul, I have the Mobius that came with my later Traqdash system and really like it, is there a way to update the software or settings to be able to control it?

Parity

Parity

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • Region:North East
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:51

Can the Mobius run with the older TM units? What sort of cable is required?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users