Photo

SMAC/CRB Mazda Comp L/S

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Bench Racer

Bench Racer

Different strokes for different folks : )

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,508 posts
  • Region:Milwaukee
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:14
My first comment/question is to the SMAC/CRB members that post. If Mazda Motor Sports is no longer sellng the Mazda Comp Limited Slip is there an alternate L/S that the 90/93 folks may use. We all don't have a desire to use the Torsen with the added static & rotational. :o

Second question is, with all the folks that have changed to the Torsen where the smack are all the throw out Mazda Comp L/S's. :huh:

I do not require one at this time. One in car & have one spare.
Broken record - You are starting to sound like a broken record. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

dave gomberg

dave gomberg

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Region:WDC

My first comment/question is to the SMAC/CRB members that post. If Mazda Motor Sports is no longer sellng the Mazda Comp Limited Slip is there an alternate L/S that the 90/93 folks may use. We all don't have a desire to use the Torsen with the added static & rotational. :o

Second question is, with all the folks that have changed to the Torsen where the smack are all the throw out Mazda Comp L/S's. :huh:

I do not require one at this time. One in car & have one spare.

Watch the June Fastrack for an answer.

Dave

Bench Racer

Bench Racer

Different strokes for different folks : )

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,508 posts
  • Region:Milwaukee
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:14

Watch the June Fastrack for an answer.

Dave

Thanks Dave
Broken record - You are starting to sound like a broken record. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

dstevens

dstevens

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,404 posts
  • Region:LVR
Drago and Meat have replied in the other thread. It will be a Cusco unit, http://www.cusco.co....ers_typemz.html though the specific model will be announced in Fasttrack. I'm just starting to paint the rear clip and get it back together and I'm afraid to open the pumpkin it's so rusted and concerned the bolts might snap off. I'll run this one until I blow it up and get a Cusco.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users