• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

tripplej93

tripplej93

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Region:California

My brother, Joe Jordan, was a contributor to to this page and he and I were long term Mazda Miata racers.  Joe sadly passed away 2 years ago, and the time has come to clear out the huge parts collection that he accumulated.  In the spirit of helping low budget racers, his wife Janice has come up with the following plan:

This weekend, December 9-10, we are clearing out everything we have.  This includes sheds, trailers, shipping container, etc.  Lots and lots of parts, some great, some worn out, lots of transmission cores, heads, blocks, suspension parts, etc.  We honestly don't even know what we have.  The deal is if you come and help pull out and organize the parts, you will be able to take some parts home with you.  If we have enough people, we will do a "round robin" parts pick so everyone gets a chance at the good stuff, some may just be trash.  Most of the engine stuff is 1.6 but there could be surprises since in our family history we races NA 1.8, NB 1.8, Protege stuff, etc.  So there could be some very good stuff, but honestly we don't really even know what we have.

Derrick Ambrose from CorkSport will be taking the two Spec Miatas back to Portland and will be taking some parts with him, but again there could be some good stuff for people who come and help.

If you are interested, please send me an email at:  tripplej93@yahoo.com   I will then provide the address to the "event."

Feel free to send questions too, and thank you.

Jim Jordan

luvin_the_rings

luvin_the_rings

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Car Year:1990

email sent.  I'm in Orange County.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users