Terrell Garrett

Terrell Garrett

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts
  • Region:NW
  • Car Year:1993
  • Car Number:3
Will, thank you for your help this weekend. I finished 5th with a 1:26:100 against the winner's 1:25:512. Couldn't have done it without your advice and tutelage.

Terrell

Bruce Wilson

Bruce Wilson

Gold Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 663 posts
  • Region:Oregon
  • Car Year:1991
  • Car Number:68
Ruh Roh, Terrell has a coach now...

-bw

I have an opinion so I must be right

Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Survivalist - Won 25 Hours at Thunderhill! We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Keith Novak

Keith Novak

Steadily Improving Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,128 posts
  • Region:Northwest/Oregon
  • Car Year:1995
  • Car Number:88
I'm still going to kick your ass when we get door to door. Driving fast is one thing...racing is another. Bring it beotch! :D
Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations!

TheFence

TheFence

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Car Number:8
Them is fightin words

William Bonsell

William Bonsell

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 398 posts
  • Region:Northwest
  • Car Year:1999
First you have to get to his door Keith...and I don't think he's going to wait. I never saw him...except in the paddock. Great job this weekend Terrell. I hope you and Randy enjoyed all the close racing. Hope to see you guys again at Rose Cup.
Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Keith Novak

Keith Novak

Steadily Improving Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,128 posts
  • Region:Northwest/Oregon
  • Car Year:1995
  • Car Number:88
Considering we paddock together, I'll either have to man up to those words or eat them. I fully intend to kick his ass, but I'm pretty sure he's going to make me work for it. :)
Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations!

Randy Thieme

Randy Thieme

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • Car Number:51
Yep, Congrat's to Terrell for taking fifth. I get the feeling even better finishes are not far off.

That was some fine, close racing.
Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

BrianPDX

BrianPDX

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Car Number:27
Congrats Terrell. I'm looking forward to a good battle this weekend.
Brian

Mike Colangelo

Mike Colangelo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Region:Cal Club (SoCal)
So was this at the Conference race at PIR? Who won SM and ITA?

William Bonsell

William Bonsell

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 398 posts
  • Region:Northwest
  • Car Year:1999
Mike...

Conference opener at PIR...Don't have results in front of me, but good size grid. Drag race to T4 (or 1 technically) at start was a blast. 1st for me at PIR w/o chicane. Quite a few offs, but overall good clean racing and weather was perfect. Came home whining about needing more HP...hope wife was listening. DiMiceli blew a tranny shortly after start and had no 4th gear rest of race.....Results should be up soon on mylaps I would suspect. Hope to see you next race. You would have done well!

Bill

Dudley

Dudley

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:01
terril great to hear that you did so very well. i am sure will was a great help. will have jim's car ready tonite and load tomorrow nite for this weekend. hope you and jim and randy, and KEITH all have a good time this weekend. so you then.

Terrell Garrett

Terrell Garrett

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts
  • Region:NW
  • Car Number:3
Hey, I even got my first trophy. An insulated soft lunch box that my daughter stole as soon as I got home. Tonight I informed her that the lunchbox was worth at least thirty thousand dollars! Hopefully the next one will be cheaper to purchase!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users