svvs

do they sell spec training wheels yet?

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts
  • Region:NYR
  • Car Year:1991
  • Car Number:12?
Running in SM and SM2. Debating on running the school for some more track time since I haven't been back to LRP since the national last year. People there might remember it was full of crashed cars and blown motors....seemingly all miatas (and mine being one of them).

I don't know if motorsportsreg.com hasn't updated since I entered, or if I was the last guy to enter.

Who's going? Who's not going to make it? Who's got the hot new rig?

Anyone else miss being able to bring a dog?

Vick
www.volko.com
Black SM/SM2/"Slap Bracelet Throwback" #12 in the Northeast....if the car was made in the early 90's it should look like it.

1.6L forever!  Bring on your '99's and '01's!

Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Donor - Made PayPal donation

Adam Figarsky

Adam Figarsky

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • Region:Mo-Hud
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:32

Running in SM and SM2. Debating on running the school for some more track time since I haven't been back to LRP since the national last year. People there might remember it was full of crashed cars and blown motors....seemingly all miatas (and mine being one of them).

I don't know if motorsportsreg.com hasn't updated since I entered, or if I was the last guy to enter.

Who's going? Who's not going to make it? Who's got the hot new rig?

Anyone else miss being able to bring a dog?

yo...im going...
fresh tune up and brand new rubber...
im expecting a small crowd
running sm
-
vick...me and you should park near each other and represent ...where will you be?
cant wait to see new paint scheme

Cy Peake

Cy Peake

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 280 posts
  • Region:NER
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:7
We'll be there, and helping out with the school again too. Same car with a few less dents than it ended last season with and all the same color again. Tires pretty spent after the April National weekend. Leaving the new puppy at home unfortunately.

-Cy
Supported by LTD Racing

2011 + 2013 NER STU Champion

TEAM MEDICARE

TEAM MEDICARE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Region:Glen
  • Car Year:1994
  • Car Number:66
ditto on the dog. He's my pit crew. Don't know if what he puts on the tires is legal but seems to be good for a couple of seconds per lap

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users