No replies to this topic

William Bonsell

William Bonsell

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 398 posts
  • Region:Northwest
  • Car Year:1999
I just want to say thanks for all those who helped this old man out this weekend. Had a great time Saturday and Sunday and really enjoyed the hard racing. Wish I could have stayed Monday, but prior family obligation had me leaving Sunday pm. A special thanks to everyone who helped me getaway so quickly. Thanks to Allan and Will for helping me with a couple of adjustments on my car. You guys are so generous with your time! Thanks to all the young racers I paddocked with - Robert, Thomas, Kyle and Brandon. You guys are terrific young men and great racers too. I think you had as much to do with my personal best 1:43.3 Sunday as I did. A really special thank you to Ken for jumping in my car Saturday afternoon and showing me what it is capable of with a real talent behind the wheel!! The HD video from that session is a priceless learning video I will watch over and over again, especially before any of PR events.

Sundays race was the most intense 30 minutes I have ever experienced. Thanks to Greg and Kyle for pushing me so much. I think I could have stayed in front of you Greg had I not botched the exit at T6....maybe next time. See many of you at Rose Cup...:D

Bill -

Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users