5 replies to this topic

Sphinx

Sphinx

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 651 posts
  • Region:ATL
Anyone use these? Where are they made? REviews?

These cost a few bucks more ($32) than the Autozone's ($19) or Advance Auto Parts (~$24).

They also sell a basic "Premium" one for $19 (NB 4886214). I'm guess these are run of the mill Chinese rotors. Anyone know for sure?

john mueller

john mueller

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts
I've used all of these and they are okay, just inspect after each session for cracking.

I'm working on sourcing a manufacture who makes their rotors in Europe, hope to announce in the classifieds soon.
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

dstevens

dstevens

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,404 posts
  • Region:LVR
I bought the Ultras but they aren't on the car yet. I get a bit of a discount, about what the shops do on the higher end parts so it wasn't much more than the regular. It seemed like a good alternative to Brembo at about half the price.

Alberto

Alberto

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,471 posts
  • Region:SFR
  • Car Year:1990
I just bought a set of front and rear Centric (parent co of StopTech) from Tire Rack. Fronts are $24. Rears are $19. Plus shipping $25. Total shipped to my door was $111
Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Sphinx

Sphinx

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 651 posts
  • Region:ATL

I just bought a set of front and rear Centric (parent co of StopTech) from Tire Rack. Fronts are $24. Rears are $19. Plus shipping $25. Total shipped to my door was $111

Where are they made?

DionJ

DionJ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Region:SF
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:68
Check rear rotors for chamfering if your long studs protrude past the hub. Seems lots of the low buck rotors aren't anymore...
Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users