MPR22

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,138 posts
  • Region:Southwest
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:22

That looked like lots of fun fellows. I'm surprised, though, that not too many have been to the awesome track at NOLA, just 14 miles from downtown New Orleans. It is a fine track with great officials in charge, and lots of amenities-even a world class go-kart track for the kiddoes and moms to enjoy, as well as a fulltime chef who knows how to cook some great food. Look at the homesite at nolamotorsports.com and see for yourselves. Good run-offs and fast Ss for those who are not faint of heart-like all you intrepid SM drivers. The prices are cheap, too. PM me for questions and I'll be happy to respond. I'm just an olde racer without no ties to the administration, but it's one of the finest tracks anywhere. A deep, dark secret apparently.... :) Our next race is Feb. 23-24th. Reggie

The SCCA SOWDiv has been highly resistant to putting a race together at NOLA. Have been trying to get them to pull it together for a year.
Shattering - For those who cant drink tequila NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Majors Winner - Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Donor - Made PayPal donation

KentCarter

KentCarter

Future Never Has Been

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 280 posts
  • Region:Southwest
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:91

The SCCA SOWDiv has been highly resistant to putting a race together at NOLA. Have been trying to get them to pull it together for a year.

All you have to do is do it.
Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users