Photo

2017 Runoffs SMACK talk thread

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
261 replies to this topic

Bench Racer

Bench Racer

Different strokes for different folks : )

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,567 posts
  • Region:Milwaukee
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:14

Never been to grattan, but indy can be learned in two test sessions IMO.  Jim has driven Indy a month ago, as has hille, pardus, and some others... tomorrow will show if 3 days there a month ago holds any importance at all, my guess is not much if any.  

Understand Indy's an easy track to learn. My whole point is, Grattan was tougher than Indy to learn with Drago and Kicera learning Grattan very quickly their first time there with Kicera besting the homers on Sunday. This is the Smack talk thread and Kicera is my pick to win.

Kicera

Haldeman

Drago

Danica 23rd 

Broken record - You are starting to sound like a broken record. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Jim Creighton

Jim Creighton

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • Region:Atlanta
  • Car Number:53

On the practice video early on, notice all the golf carts on the left leading in rigs to get parked? That's me and all the paddock guys, many from CFR. Friday started at 7 AM and ended at 8 PM. Almost ran the cart out of gas in one day. And your Area 3 Director and Chairman of the SCCA BOD, Lee Hill, rode with me the entire day yesterday helping.  And when I quit last night, he was helping a racer who had just arrived unload his formula car into the garage area. That is real dedication and the true spirit of SCCA racing.

• dstevens and JRagaglia like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users