FTodaro

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts
  • Region:Great Lakes
  • Car Year:2001
  • Car Number:35

. Frank it is ther other way around ....

SEE what do i know.

Frank
TnT Racing
SCCA Ohio Valley Region

Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Donor - Made PayPal donation

FTodaro

FTodaro

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts
  • Region:Great Lakes
  • Car Number:35

Thanks guys for the quick help yesterday. I ended up setting it at 52 and it seemed to be giving me a good AFR reading but sunday was 4 race sessions and I wasn't really paying attention to the AFR to be honest. Now I need a data logger... or maybe I will remove my ballast and put my 5 year old in the passenger seat with a pad and pencil.

The safe bet is to do your first adjustement on a Dyno, while we can give you some idea of what is working for us, it may or maynot equate to what works for you. When you start playing with the fuel pressure you have to get it right or you will either lose power or smoke the motor. Untill you get it to the dyno I would error on the side of being to rich.
good luck.

Frank
TnT Racing
SCCA Ohio Valley Region

Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Donor - Made PayPal donation

FlyByYou

FlyByYou

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Region:Florida
  • Car Number:75
I also have run between 12.5 to 12.6 in the top rpm. By the way only use the dyno for a test to see your max torque. The afr will change from the track vs the dyno.

Gary

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users