High Chair

High Chair

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts
  • Region:CFR
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:97

Jamie, As I understand it Dave has been building an SM and got sick which threw him off. I think I can guess where you are going with the question....

This last week got a bunch of people torqued and many strong posts written (including mine on racism baiting). Some apologies, some half apologies with digs, some escalation and some natural atrophy of the debate as people got bored and realized that this is not real life. In the middle of it fortunately Gary seems to have gone away. Be nice if the rhetoric chills a little. On the other hand I have lots of popcorn.

Cnj.

Cool! I was just curious thats all. I am sure it will be nice when he gets it done.
Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

High Chair

High Chair

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts
  • Region:CFR
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:97

T'was but a flesh wound. Only two hospital stays and three emergency room visits. :spin: Mostly recovered now, still got a bit to go. Good enough to give Charbs a good look at the turn 4 exit fence at the Bullring.... :pimp:

http://youtu.be/zKhEw7nD9C4

I don't know if charbs has driven circles before but a lot of us have; although I think he would do very well at it. It is fun but damn you can burn through money. It makes SM look cheap in comparison. Glad you're mostly recovered.
Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users