• 430 posts
  • Region:Great Lakes
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:48
shut up and drive
  • dstevens, Jason J Ball and Danny Steyn like this

1999 Spec Miata
Hilltrux - Roush - V2 Motorsports - ESR

BFG Supertour Winner - SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America Majors Winner - Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Andrew Charbonneau

Andrew Charbonneau

Royal P.I.T.A.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts
  • Region:83
  • Car Year:1967
  • Car Number:67

shut up and drive

im not attacking but i do shut up when i drive may I sir ask your driving record would like to compare it to mine
would you like to start . and to mister stevens i would like to campare notes also just saying be careful what you ask for
  • dstevens likes this
Satire is primarily a literary genre or form, although in practice it can also be found in the graphic and performing arts. In satire, vices, follies, abuses, and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, ideally with the intent of shaming individuals, and society itself, into improvement.[1] Although satire is usually meant to be funny, its greater purpose is often constructive social criticism, using wit as a weapon.
SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America Survivalist - Won 25 Hours at Thunderhill! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other

Andrew Charbonneau

Andrew Charbonneau

Royal P.I.T.A.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts
nothing aginst jball would also like to compare . after all we are men here .before you join a ship that sails make sure you now the destination
Satire is primarily a literary genre or form, although in practice it can also be found in the graphic and performing arts. In satire, vices, follies, abuses, and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, ideally with the intent of shaming individuals, and society itself, into improvement.[1] Although satire is usually meant to be funny, its greater purpose is often constructive social criticism, using wit as a weapon.
SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America Survivalist - Won 25 Hours at Thunderhill! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other

Jim Drago

Jim Drago

East Street Racing / 2 Time National Champion

• Administrators
  • 6,566 posts
  • Region:Mid South
  • Car Year:2005
  • Car Number:2
Andrew,
Hille wasn't talking to you.. Just an expression...
But I think he is going put the beat down on you this weekend at Mid Ohio :spin: :scratchchin: :whistling: I will be watching on racemonitor, no one would pick up my car. If I can get it there late Friday, I'll still come.. not too optimistic

East Street Auto Parts
Jim@Eaststreet.com
800 700 9080

NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Hoosier Super Tour points Champion - Hoosier Super Tour points Champion ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata BFG Supertour Winner - Majors Winner - Circuit of the Americas Winner - We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America

Andrew Charbonneau

Andrew Charbonneau

Royal P.I.T.A.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Andrew,
Hille wasn't talking to you.. Just an expression...
But I think he is going put the beat down on you this weekend at Mid Ohio :spin: :scratchchin: :whistling: I will be watching on racemonitor, no one would pick up my car. If I can get it there late Friday, I'll still come.. not too optimistic

i welcome the beat down to my fellow sm drivers but if i win i will start a trend you my not like mr drago forum buster sad sack liver eating no good cavity behind my tooth felling stubed toe feeling bit toung peel my finger nail back to my knukles. bye the way the pian that i feel right now foe kyle and his babe i cannot bare for if he does somthing to himself you will have blood on your hands mr spec miata site owner . you will have to life with thought that kyle in his youth will never be able to express his love for jessica again.

shame you and your clowns of very gay men and that black guy with a gun he scares me . you will have too say why

why did i do this oh never will a bird fly so high agin that never has to come down for a drink of water.

why do you forsake me my super sized sm driver whhhhhy .

Ron Alan

Ron Alan

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,732 posts
  • Car Year:1995

My problem is you! you little runt!!!!! your not fit to lick my boots, But Gary still sounds like Sr. to me...

Or he's Ernie's Jay Carney! But the thought process and typing pros are the exact same...i say we just cricket up on him :whistling:

Ron

RAmotorsports

Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Danny Steyn

Danny Steyn

Zulu rain warrior

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,439 posts
  • Region:FL
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:39
Finally have my 3G data-card to working here in Southern Africa. Had wanted to post this earlier, but kept on getting disconnected, so some of this might be a bit dated.

I want to clarify a few things.

For those that don’t know, I actually get Andrew Charbonneau. On the track he is a fearsome competitor that I respect and enjoy competing with. Andrew races me cleanly and I have never doubted the legality of his car.

On that note, when the front SE cars run together like they did in Race 1 at VIR in March, and there is a train of 10 cars bumper to bumper lap after lap, then you know that the front cars are prepped to the max, and there is very little to choose from between cars. There will always be some cars who have a little bit more than others, that’s just racing, sometimes it’s the luck of the draw, sometimes its prep and setup. But as experienced racers, we all know when we see something out of place.

Back to AC. Yes I know Andrew loves to bait me (and others), and I suspect for some it’s entertaining and for others it’s annoying. That’s Andrew. You notice I never respond in the forum, but Andrew and I have chatted face to face (my preferred method when possible). During the past year I have been asked by the muckity-mucks on this board if I wanted them to remove any of AC’s posts but I have always been adamant. NO - let them stand. I am aware that some of his posts towards me were removed but never at my request. WRT to a “drivers only” section, I think it’s totally unnecessary.

So back to the point of this thread.

I was just hoping to get some sanity to this forum. Forums posts get delivered up in search results forever. Newbies search for information and often arrive at threads like these, and unless they are a MazdaRacers forum insider, they will never get the hidden message (whether it is irony, sarcasm, satire, irreverent wit, personal makeup or whatever.) They just read it at face value and make up their minds about who we are, and decide if we are a class to join or a class to avoid.

In the spirit of growing the class attendance, I felt (and still feel) that much of what is being delivered on the other thread (and now this thread) is hurtful to the perception of our class. IMO it most certainly is not helping it in any way.

I don’t need to go over Dave Wheeler's post as it clarifies much of the origin of the recent attacks, but I do want to commend the FL NASA organization for cleaning house, as well as Andrew and Alex for bringing it out into the open. I believe transparency is vital for the success of the class, and while it may be distasteful, public outing might possibly be the quickest way to bring transgressors back in line.

Now that it is in the open, I hope that we can all welcome Ernie Jr. and any other previously non-compliant racer back into our folds with open arms and give them a second chance. Would hate to see Ernie Jr. depart this class, and I personally look forward to racing with him when he is old enough to compete in SCCA. South Florida has some great young talent with Ernie Jr, Selin Rollan, young Hickam and others. We need young new talent and we need to encourage them to race with us to keep this class moving forward.
  • Ron Alan, Cnj, Jason J Ball and 3 others like this

Danny
Danny Steyn Racing | DSR YouTube Channel
Danny Steyn Photography | Adept Studios | Ocean MachineryOPM AutosportsRossini Racing Engines | G-Loc Brakes | 

2 x SCCA Runoffs Champ | 1 x NASA National Champ | 6 x June Sprints Champ | 10 x ARRC Champ

1 x SCCA Super Sweep | 2 x Triple Crown | 4 x Hoosier Super Tour Points Champ | 6 x Majors Points Champ | 5 x SEDiv Driver of the Year

June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Majors Winner - BFG Supertour Winner -

Caveman-kwebb99

Caveman-kwebb99

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,062 posts
  • Region:Great lakes
  • Car Year:2000
  • Car Number:99

im not attacking but i do shut up when i drive may I sir ask your driving record would like to compare it to mine
would you like to start . and to mister stevens i would like to campare notes also just saying be careful what you ask for

Leave JR alone, he good peeps and good driver...

K. Webb