Photo

SM racing in the PNW: which car to get for the PNW tracks (1.6 vs 1.8)?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Michael Colangelo

Michael Colangelo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • Region:Southern California
  • Car Year:1997
  • Car Number:23

Mike,
I spoke with Sean at Miata Cage at length about this last week. He still feels the 1.6 would be the car to have in the Northwest. I was getting y 95' ready for SM/ITA this year. I still need to go through the Novice races so I will probably finish it up and run ITA . I can always use it as an enduro car and wait until I get my license to see what I will do next season. I was doing the same thing you were thinking about how many cars came up for sale this year and buying instead of building. I did text Stephen Hui last week and that car had been sold.

Mike

Hi Mike,

Yeah, I bought Steve's car :pimp:

Eh, I just wanna go out and have fun!

I'll be at The Ridge with the SM this Saturday. Should be fun!
  • Roadsterx likes this

William Bonsell

William Bonsell

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 398 posts
  • Region:Northwest
  • Car Year:1999
Awesome Mike...didn't know you bought Steve's car! No excuses now...you should be up front, even though Steve is one helluva driver! But the car is certainly capable of running 41's at PR and 32's at PIR...(no pressure, right?).will look forward to seeing you at The Ridge...also I sent you an email regarding the S2....very interested!

Bill-
Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Roadsterx

Roadsterx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Car Year:1995
  • Car Number:36
Stephens car was a heck of a good deal !! I am sure you are bringing it to the triple race weekend in Spokane nexy month :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users