Photo

This is why I LOVE Spec Miata - Daytona Video - WOW!!!

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

Andrew Charbonneau

Andrew Charbonneau

Royal P.I.T.A.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts
  • Region:83
  • Car Year:1967
  • Car Number:67

Thanks Danny for the great video! What about the pass around the outside on the restart @ the 6:50 mark going into one :king:

my personal opionion it sucked utter none care for other racers you are lucky i let you have it or there would have been a bad wreck you dumb ass
Satire is primarily a literary genre or form, although in practice it can also be found in the graphic and performing arts. In satire, vices, follies, abuses, and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, ideally with the intent of shaming individuals, and society itself, into improvement.[1] Although satire is usually meant to be funny, its greater purpose is often constructive social criticism, using wit as a weapon.
SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America Survivalist - Won 25 Hours at Thunderhill! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other

Andrew Charbonneau

Andrew Charbonneau

Royal P.I.T.A.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

my personal opionion it sucked utter none care for other racers you are lucky i let you have it or there would have been a bad wreck you dumb ass

soorry i feel this way but watch the vidio close
Satire is primarily a literary genre or form, although in practice it can also be found in the graphic and performing arts. In satire, vices, follies, abuses, and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, ideally with the intent of shaming individuals, and society itself, into improvement.[1] Although satire is usually meant to be funny, its greater purpose is often constructive social criticism, using wit as a weapon.
SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America Survivalist - Won 25 Hours at Thunderhill! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other

Andrew Charbonneau

Andrew Charbonneau

Royal P.I.T.A.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts
i weekend warrior with no class i had to move and give up positions a great example of eyes and ears here folks learn and watch close

Andrew Charbonneau

Andrew Charbonneau

Royal P.I.T.A.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts
sorry mat love you buy it dosent work that way not every race is a movie wonderbread

Andrew Charbonneau

Andrew Charbonneau

Royal P.I.T.A.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts
for those who think that move works wactch more vidio games and you will pay for more time on side

Andrew Charbonneau

Andrew Charbonneau

Royal P.I.T.A.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts
as for danny styn you my want to play more vidio games

Andrew Charbonneau

Andrew Charbonneau

Royal P.I.T.A.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts
as for me still living the dream of fair and balnced bullshit the site crashed because of ernie francis

Matthew VanVurst

Matthew VanVurst

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Region:Florida
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:08
Sorry you feel that way Andrew! Nothing but respect for you and your racecraft...I have learned alot from you over the years and yes I still love you.
If you ain't first your last!

Andrew Charbonneau

Andrew Charbonneau

Royal P.I.T.A.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Sorry you feel that way Andrew! Nothing but respect for you and your racecraft...I have learned alot from you over the years and yes I still love you.

And i to you young matthew you know hom much i love you

stay real and watch out for kenya cornor

Matthew VanVurst

Matthew VanVurst

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Region:Florida
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:08
Andrew I thought by sailing it into Kenya corner It would give me my best chance to Shake n' Bake :nerd: Because you gotsta Shake it before you bake it!

P.S Still love you more...
If you ain't first your last!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users