pat slattery

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  • Region:Cincinnati
  • Car Year:1992
  • Car Number:79

A possible pass under yellow yet the driver was not questioned and was instead moved to last place? I hope there is more to the story then that. Did he pass like 40 cars through the grass under yellow or something?

Jamie., same thing happened to us at the last NASA race, We got a passing under yellow penalty, never told about it, found ouy about 3 days later on my laps. John Mueller knows about the issur
That is why we passed on the NASA championship

Broken record - You are starting to sound like a broken record. Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Broken record - You are starting to sound like a broken record.

scott sanda

scott sanda

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
Holy Crap that's a video clip to keep forever!

Why is there a truck parked in the grass on the outside of the track, and why is the corner station not holding yellow?

I can understand it is the spins just happened, but with a truck in an impact zone?

High Chair

High Chair

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts
  • Region:CFR
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:97

Jamie., same thing happened to us at the last NASA race, We got a passing under yellow penalty, never told about it, found ouy about 3 days later on my laps. John Mueller knows about the issur
That is why we passed on the NASA championship

Im sure John will fill us in when he finds out but it seems very odd as to how somebody could be penalized and not even be questioned about it to get their side of the story. Charbs still has no idea why he was moved back. It seems very strange to me.
Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Andrew Charbonneau

Andrew Charbonneau

Royal P.I.T.A.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts
  • Region:83
  • Car Year:1967
  • Car Number:67

Im sure John will fill us in when he finds out but it seems very odd as to how somebody could be penalized and not even be questioned about it to get their side of the story. Charbs still has no idea why he was moved back. It seems very strange to me.

gjamie got the phone call about 1 hour ago another driver protested me on the restart I think he forgot to tell that he was sitiing back not keeping pace with the leaders . leader jumped the start and pace car was off and i i was alongside of the car in front no pass wass compleated. green dropped and i was one the run grat race blew one cornor went way too fast found my limit trying to keep up with yonnis which on dyno report at track 118 to 120 vrs my 114 hp hard run back thanks to all drivers who pointed me bye

and only one person threw a block great weekend thanks jeff and cory for all the help aslo had a blast running iron steel 302 boss mustang bye the way not a girly car ernie sr. finished top 6 I am proud of that never drove the car.

still in the works on the yellow thing will keep you posted.
Satire is primarily a literary genre or form, although in practice it can also be found in the graphic and performing arts. In satire, vices, follies, abuses, and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, ideally with the intent of shaming individuals, and society itself, into improvement.[1] Although satire is usually meant to be funny, its greater purpose is often constructive social criticism, using wit as a weapon.
SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America Survivalist - Won 25 Hours at Thunderhill! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other

High Chair

High Chair

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts
So you got protested by a driver over a 6th place finish. Even though you did not complete a pass under yellow of a driver who was sitting back at the restart and you were almost 1 second faster then? Who the hale would do that. I know it wasn't Blake so who does that leave?
Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

suck fumes

suck fumes

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • Region:Lonestar
  • Car Year:1997
  • Car Number:75
No I didn't because I was up to pace.
2010, 2011 SM Sowdiv points champion!
2011 National points champion!

WWW.MOTORSPORTHEAVEN.COM

suck fumes

suck fumes

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts
You really think I would throw a fit over 6th?!?! Really? You obviously don't know me. If there was money involved in the place I was fighting for then yes I would protest.

WWW.MOTORSPORTHEAVEN.COM

High Chair

High Chair

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts

You really think I would throw a fit over 6th?!?! Really? You obviously don't know me. If there was money involved in the place I was fighting for then yes I would protest.

I did not know you two were one in the same! (screen name = real name) And it was only a question. Most people I know would not protest a 6th place finish either unless there was money. A protest for the Podium I could see. I edited the above post

Johnny D

Johnny D

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 6,121 posts
  • Region:San Francisco
  • Car Number:88
Charlie Hayes is in 3rd in E30 right now, all over the back of 2nd.
J~
2011 NASA Western Endurance Racing Championship E3 Champ
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

Andrew Charbonneau

Andrew Charbonneau

Royal P.I.T.A.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

If it was you arron you have time to pull paper I would advise you to since no cash value . also ck vidio on the restart did you protest the leader for jumping the start ??????????
Satire is primarily a literary genre or form, although in practice it can also be found in the graphic and performing arts. In satire, vices, follies, abuses, and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, ideally with the intent of shaming individuals, and society itself, into improvement.[1] Although satire is usually meant to be funny, its greater purpose is often constructive social criticism, using wit as a weapon.
SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America Survivalist - Won 25 Hours at Thunderhill! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other

Mike Collins

Mike Collins

Big Cheese

• Moderators
  • 1,262 posts
  • Region:Washington DC
It was not Aaron!
Mike "MEATHEAD" Collins
Founder - Partner
MEATHEADRacing
240-476-1593

www.meatheadracing.com
Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Sponsor / Advertiser - Site sponsor / advertiser... support these guys! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Sugar Daddy - Made PayPal donation of $500+ Donor - Made PayPal donation Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. MX5 Cup Participant - Has Participated in a MX5Cup.com Series Event Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other

Johnny D

Johnny D

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 6,121 posts
  • Region:San Francisco
  • Car Number:88

Charlie Hayes is in 3rd in E30 right now, all over the back of 2nd.
J~

Takes 2nd, nice job, needed a FCC.
J~
  • Alberto likes this
2011 NASA Western Endurance Racing Championship E3 Champ
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

suck fumes

suck fumes

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts
Thanks Mike. I was starting to feel the gators attack.

WWW.MOTORSPORTHEAVEN.COM

High Chair

High Chair

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Thanks Mike. I was starting to feel the gators attack.

No Gators! LOL Just curiosity

Andrew Charbonneau

Andrew Charbonneau

Royal P.I.T.A.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts
sorry arron

Andrew Charbonneau

Andrew Charbonneau

Royal P.I.T.A.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts
who ever it was has time to fix it because it shows that you jumped the start from your vidio. call race director

Andrew Charbonneau

Andrew Charbonneau

Royal P.I.T.A.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts
Update move over moliver number 50 jumped the start and did not protest the leaders is crying its ok i will take the one position penalty i guess would like other poeples opinion feel free.

Andrew Charbonneau

Andrew Charbonneau

Royal P.I.T.A.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts
Update charbonneau finished a huge 6th agin thank you to all fellow drivers except number 50 and 3 and 61 good jobs and we will see you at another event.

JRHille

JRHille

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts
  • Region:Great Lakes
  • Car Number:48
Charb that was a pretty epic spin and drive back to 6th I forgot to look back but the start of it didn't look like you'd be able to keep going

1999 Spec Miata
Hilltrux - Roush - V2 Motorsports - ESR

BFG Supertour Winner - SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America Majors Winner - Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Blake Clements

Blake Clements

• Moderators
  • 305 posts
  • Car Number:6
Good race by all, and too bad about all of those double yellows from my vantage point.

Top 6 running, and Top 10 Finishing car for sale in the classifieds. Best dyno'ed 1.8 and according to Mike Collins, best HP/weight ratio in the class. Come get it for the bargain price of 24k!!!!

I am Andrew Charbonneau and I approve this message.

Blake Clements

http://www.blakeclements.com - Driver Coaching, Consulting, & Video/Data Analysis.

OPM Autosports/SP Induction Systems/X-Factor Racing/G-Loc Brakes/Traqmate/Bell Helmets

Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver BFG Supertour Winner -

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users